Official 2015 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2015
Or he hes sayin all the right things about wantin to stay in oakland to season ticket holders, all the while really wantin to move somewhere where it will be a private funded stadium like he has right now in oakland but a much better facility.
That's what's happening in San Diego. The owners say they want to stay but they buying land in Carson, closing on escrow, hiring Carmen Policy to help them move to Carson.

Someone said, if he has the credit line why doesn't he use it? That's because he would never get that money back. Stadiums are expensive and sit empty for most of the year. In order for a stadium to make money it has to have huge events happening all the time. That's why these owners want the city to pay for a lot of it and the cash-strapped cities don't want to pay into it. I been learning a lot just reading between the lines of all this shit. If the Chargers leave San Diego, they are going to lose a ton of fans. I'm sure it's the same way with Oakland.

May 2, 2015
Just read if the Raiders and Chargers end up sharing the stadium in Carson, the Chargers will be moving to the NFC West and the Cardinals will be taking their place in the AFC West lol sorry Charger fans.

lol that would be kind of dope for me cause I'm guaranteed a Raider game here in Phoenix every year and Carson is only like 5 hours from me so I can hit a couple other home games every year. I feel greedy cause I know it would suck for the bay brehs if they left.
Where did you read this?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Where did you read this?
I don't have the article on hand right now, been a few weeks, but the author wrote that his source was an NFL executive who didn't want to be named that said the Raiders would stay in the AFC West due to the long standing rivalries with the Chiefs and Broncos and the Chargers would move to the NFC West changing places with the Cardinals.

That scenario would make the most sense. Chargers fans might be upset, but the Raiders rivalries with the Chiefs and Broncos are two of the deepest rivalries in sports, the Chargers rivalries with any of these teams definitely pales in comparison. The Chargers have always kind of been treated like the little brother of the division.

Who knows though, I remember a few months ago Mark Davis said he doesn't care if the Raiders move as long as they get a new stadium. Honestly though, I think the NFL would move the Chargers first no matter what, the Raiders vs. the Chiefs/Broncos continuously hits top 10 rivalries in pro sports lists every year, the NFL would be losing a lot by losing those rivalries.

May 2, 2015
Yeah, there are rumors circulating everywhere citing unnamed sources within the NFL. Today I heard Kronke (?) was moving the Rams to Inglewood first, then asking the NFL for permission to move. Apparently that would be a real rebel move on his part. So that in effect, LA would have 3 teams. The NFL seems to be a sort of mafia family type structure, where individual teams have to get the blessing from the other owners before doing anything like move to a new territory.

In factual news, the mayor of San Diego had to ask the city attorney to force the Chargers to meet with him to discuss the stadium issue. To me, it sounds like the team already decided what they want to do and are only meeting with the governing bodies to either make it seem like they are working with the city to create a new stadium or just going through the motions because they already made up their minds are are building a new stadium in Carson.

This shit is coming to a resolution soon though. The new season is just a few months away.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
That's what's happening in San Diego. The owners say they want to stay but they buying land in Carson, closing on escrow, hiring Carmen Policy to help them move to Carson.

Someone said, if he has the credit line why doesn't he use it? That's because he would never get that money back. Stadiums are expensive and sit empty for most of the year. In order for a stadium to make money it has to have huge events happening all the time. That's why these owners want the city to pay for a lot of it and the cash-strapped cities don't want to pay into it. I been learning a lot just reading between the lines of all this shit. If the Chargers leave San Diego, they are going to lose a ton of fans. I'm sure it's the same way with Oakland.
Thats why the NFL owners are trying to pimp college football (trying to get them to play home games in their stadiums aside from playoffs etc.) among other things, to fill that emptiness. The cities need to quit pimping the taxpayers. We never get ROI from these scumbags while they reap multiple streams of income from these stadiums. I love sports for the game, fucc the owners.

Jun 23, 2005
Crabtree actually had a good qb who can throw to him at the end of his route. He also worked out with carr during the offseason in Bakersfield so the chemistry is there

Mack has also been working with the Dlibe almost exclusively

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
been going to camp the last couple years but havent been too impressed. This year has a whole different feel. Coaches were screaming at players non stop, punishments were dealt when mistakes were made, and guys seemed to actually know what they were doing.

Couple of the rookie cb's looked pretty good. murray looked like a beast. when the scrimmage was goin on carr wasnt hittin the back-shoulder pass like it was nothing

taiwan jones looked good during all the drills, but during the scrimmage he got stuffed on every carry and eventually fumbled. whole offense had to do 20 up downs after he fumbled too.