Official 2015 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
Fuckin Achilles' tendon damb he was playing good this ore season

D looked really good. The line was constantly getting pressure and Mack was damn bear unstoppable. He brought it to veldheer every snap. This Carrie was solid and Nate Allen was really good with 2 picks.

The offense was out of sync, Carr overthrew a few open receivers on multiple occasions and the o line was getting bullied no room for Murray to room. They do have a solid stout defense so I'm not too worried.

One thing I want is for butler to get more run with the ones. I would much rather have him than thompkins. Seems like everytime he's out there he makes a big play

Jan 18, 2006
Holmes is who i want to see in the slot. Definitely unfortunate about his injury. Its good that theres a lot of competition just for that 3rd spot

Jun 23, 2005
Yeah Malcolm smith is ken nortons boy. Recruited him out of high school for USC, has him on the Seahawks and now here. He's a good smart player. But i still like sio Moore. He embodies the raiders IMO with his energy and hype. Not the best LB but not the worst by far.

Maybe his off field outspokeness got him in the dog house. I don't think Reggie likes a player who acts the way sio acts with an IDGF attitude. I'm just speculating so who knowsb

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
lol Trent Richardson got called the worst RB of all time on First Take

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=o5hUE-Dxyac
ron dayne was pretty freaking underwhelming too, i thought he was gonna be a star. i wonder if jones or atkinson will get any carries at rb this season, assuming either make the team. i feel like helu and dyer are locks behind murray and reece sees a few carries also. idk raiders looking better at rb than they have in awhile imo. no more mcfadden holding them back with injuries

Jan 18, 2006
I cant even tag anybody on putabook cuz Keith Mcgills family would see it but was laughing about him getting burnt on the 1st fucken drive. That sure isnt gonna get you the starting job any time soon

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sio is gone, got traded to the Colts for a 6th round pick in next year's draft. I'm highly disappointed right now. Sio is young with way too much upside and a small contract. Makes absolutely zero sense.