THE OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Them bulls tho, always have liked them but I'm a big lakers fan but dont look like we about to do shit again this off season maybe next year for westbrook

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Them bulls tho, always have liked them but I'm a big lakers fan but dont look like we about to do shit again this off season maybe next year for westbrook
You guys gonna have to compete with pat Riley in the Westbrook sweepstakes. Him and pat would get along imo. They both are ultra competitive

Apr 20, 2003
Hurt to see my favorite player go..... Timmy D gave so much to my favorite basketball team after we got really lucky to draft him, it was like a match made in heaven for me personally cuz I followed quite a bit when Tim played for the Demon Deacons. He got the franchise over the hump and was a big part of the 5 championships due to his unselfishness and his team first attitude. I'm a greedy motherfucker because I felt and wanted him to really go out and play one more season but like the saying goes, "All good things must come to an end".... He is ready to enjoy life after basketball and very deservingly so, A Big thank you for all you have done for the Spurs and a BIG thanks for all the lasting memories you have left me and my children over the 19 years! Much love #TD21