The Official 2013 NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Let's use this thread to talk about anything related to this years football season. Hits, fines, teams that are doing good, bad, etc.... The previous night's football game, assuming there isn't a thread that's already created (i.e. Seahawks vs Niners).

So to those that caught last nights KC at Philly game... what did y'all think? From the looks of it, the NFC East maybe taken by the Cowboys or Giants. Philly looks garbage, Vick is running for his life and may not finish the season due to injury or being benched, that offense doesn't look right. Plus their defense is terrible. Washington looks weak too, RG3 isn't himself and doesn't look like he can trust his knee yet, their defense is terrible too!

Meanwhile in the AFC West, the Chiefs are 3-0. The Broncos are looking tough but I think the Raiders maybe able to pull off the upset Monday night with the way their defense is playing. TP is doing what he can to help, McFadden is still healthy (knock on wood). If the Raiders can pull it off in Denver, it's going to get real shaky in the AFC West.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lol, it can happen bruh. The Raiders are confident, they're 1-1. TP is developing into a leader. If he can improve on his accuracy and reads the Raiders could seriously contend for that AFC West crown.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
so you expect pryor to improve his accuracy by lets say 100% in 3 practices and a walk thru?
Sometimes he throws behind receivers. He has to learn how to hit them in stride. He's got nice touch on his throws though, the TD that was called back against the Colts was a nice throw to McFadden.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Sorry Tony, Raiders aren't winning the west. We won't be as bad as people expected us to be at the beginning of the season, but we're not taking the division
I feel you bro but anything can happen. They're 1-1 and if the Raiders can pull off the upset in Denver, we have to talk about them winning it. K.C.'s offense didn't look all that good last night. It's about time Alex Smith loses one to the Raiders. The only thing KC got going on is Alex Smith taking care of the ball and moving the chains. But their offense is lacking something.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
KC is 3-0 and Denver is about to be 3-0 ... The Raiders wont smell a title for at least another 5 seasons
This is a retarded statement. 5 years? You act like Denver is gonna be what they are for 5 years with Manning as old as he is. I understand were not competing this year, but A LOT can happen in 5 years

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Alex Smith is definitely a checkdown passer, I can admit that after watching last night's game. But I'd take his zero turnovers versus the five turnovers the eagle have. The Chiefs Defense is looking legit as fuck right now, and with jamaal charles running and catching the way he is, they dont need a huge passer. I would say the Chiefs can beat the Raiders right now, but at the least it'll be a good matchup.

Props: Tony