The Official 2011-12 Chicago Bulls Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ok hoop is back and we have a strong team that should be very strong contenders. There are a few rumors out there for free agency and trades. Post any info u have about the squad etc...Bulls fans unite!!!! D. Rose in this Beeiiittcchh!!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
So is J-Rich and he would be a better fit for us. Also outside talks of a possible trade of Howard in which Noah would be the main piece goin to Orlando. Well just have to stay tuned. Got Em!!

Why?

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
I would hate to see noah go
and We are going to have a tough time during FA because we only have 4 mil in cap space so we need a good starting SG for less money at this time.
Hopefully we can butler or Richardson wants to actually win and take a paycheck later
otherwise we will have to trade for a SG or deal with all we have.

Why?

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
there is no team in their right mind that would eat up that contract, Plus its his second year in chicago let him and noah get used to each other before anything happens.

Apr 20, 2005
Caron Butler is still healing from major knee surgery.

other players on the list are

T-Mac
Micheal Redd
Anthony Parker
Grant Hill
Vince Carter
Chris Douglas-Roberts

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Caron Butler is still healing from major knee surgery.

other players on the list are

T-Mac
Micheal Redd
Anthony Parker
Grant Hill
Vince Carter
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Reports are saying that Butler is fully healed. Out of the guys on that list I would only be interested in Michael Redd. We can do better than that I hope. We need to make that J-Rich happen. Got Em!!

Apr 20, 2005
yup i think redd would be the best choice. their all getting old though, Douglas Roberts is the youngest on there at 25. the rest r 31 and up

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Chicago Bulls – Here is a nine-game run from Jan. 29-Feb. 12, all of which are on the road: Miami, Washington (back-to-back), Philly, NYC (b-t-b), Milwaukee, New Jersey, New Orleans, Charlotte, Boston.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
They have a pure shooter in Korver, I dont think Redd is a good fit. Bulls need to lock it up on the defensive end. They got Boozer and Noah down low...they need more
Redd if healthy is a pure scorer also. If healthy he could score with Rose on the bench. Korver is just a 3 point shooter and nuthin more. Redd offers a lot more than Korver on the offensive end. Again thats if he is healthy and somewhat of his old self. Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
give Korver credit for defense, their D scheme with Thibs will be good with Korver on the floor more i think
Huh? Not at all. That was one of the problems. Thats why we had such a great record when Bogans would score 6 points or more in a game because we could leave him on the floor because his shot was fallin. That way we would also keep his defense on the floor as well. Once we bring Korver in he became a liability on defense but we would need his shooting to space the floor. Korver gets no credit on the defensive side of the ball dog. Got Em!!

Why?

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
They have a pure shooter in Korver, I dont think Redd is a good fit. Bulls need to lock it up on the defensive end. They got Boozer and Noah down low...they need more
Korver is mainly three's or nothing so......naaah
I'd like to have Dwight Howard but we need more perimeter scoring than big men.

I wish JR didnt go overseas, dude even changed his hair color to red cause he wanted to hoop with rose so bad..