offical cowboys winning the super bowl thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

I wish your prediction comes true, as I'm a Cowboys fan myself...but I've always been non-biased, and I think you're retarded for thinking they'll win the Super Bowl. They've had a few bad drafts in the past couple of years which makes them a team with a lot of depth. And plus they'll be a worse defense than they were last year, which is pretty sad since they were the last ranked defense last year, especially now with Sean Lee out for the year, and DeMarcus Ware and Jason Hatcher playing for the Broncos and Redskins now.

Sep 17, 2005
This is the first season I can remember since Romo became the starter that I have had low expectations for them. This year I'll just be happy if Romo makes it through the season. Say what you want about him, but he's fun to watch. Even if he loses, he makes it interesting. Its better to watch a gunslinger for a sorry team than a noodle armed game manager for a sorry team.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
This is the first season I can remember since Romo became the starter that I have had low expectations for them. This year I'll just be happy if Romo makes it through the season. Say what you want about him, but he's fun to watch. Even if he loses, he makes it interesting. Its better to watch a gunslinger for a sorry team than a noodle armed game manager for a sorry team.
its always romos fault put up 35 points blame romo