Ocho Cinco new tatts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
just saw a story on yahoo about this.

He got the state of FL outlined under his left eye, two crosses under his right, and the initials "OC" in between his eyes.

Actually, the Florida one is pretty good work. Such a small space, and the way ink goes into the skin its hard to have small, clean lines.

Discuss.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I agree with you, but you're telling me a guy who changes his name to Ocho Cinco doesn't love the attention? He can't get it because he's scoring TD's so this fucker gets the state of Florida tatted on his face..

The reporters aren't the only fags here..

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^ ya wtf, where that at

i wonder what the crosses symbolize, like why are there two? does he have 2 kids maybe?

overall they are pretty lame. at least mike tyson went hard with his face tat

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^ saw that, hella gay shit to say

glad ocho cinco didnt get traded to a bay team, hes becoming even more of a mental case than he already was

Jan 4, 2003
"The entire twitt world and media outlets got punked, that was my twitt joke from yesterday, they follow I'll have fun with it.

My grandma would kill me if I had damn facial tatts!!! Fun while it lasted, back to normal, I felt different to."

C.O. "Chad Ocho Cinco"

THEY DONT EVEN LOOK REAL IF U ASK ME, IF ANYTHING THEY LOOK FAKE, BUT IF HE DID I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT, IT AINT LIKE HE GOT BUMFIGHTS TATTED ON HIS 4HEAD, I THINK PEOPLE LOOK AT CHAD JOHNSON THE WRONG WAY HE BEEN DOIN OVER THE TOP STUFF.

LET THE MAN LIVE AS LONG AS HE AINT GETTIN DUIs AND KILLIN PEOPLE or BEATIN HIS WIFE or COMMITTING CRIMES THEN HEs GOOD IN MY BOOK. HE IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST WRs IN THE GAME! HE NEED TO WEAR THE GOLD TEETH ALL YEAR ON THE FIELD