**Oakland Raiders 2010 offseason Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Keep Cable as line coach....and Introduce Jim Harbaugh as our new coach.....Get rid of Russell, Stanford Routt and Cornell Green......

WELCOME

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
What other team would put him in a head coaching position....Or are you saying he wouldnt because of his pride......??
I don't think anyone else would hire him as a head coach... but he could get a job as an offensive line coach on a better team probably... and yeah... I think pride would play a factor as well

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm ok with keeping Routt, he gets burned a lot because the offense knows when he comes in we're going to go with man coverage.

I'm iffy (50/50) on keeping Cable

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
How bout this guy leading the team...He's a Winner....Im just throwing some shit out.....He's should be available in the second round right??? After we draft him, than its address the O line issues....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
For what head coaching job? Does that mean Cable is done? If so, then he should have stuck with Russell and then used Russell as excuse. When he benched Russell and didn't win, that move probably back fired.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
For what head coaching job? Does that mean Cable is done? If so, then he should have stuck with Russell and then used Russell as excuse. When he benched Russell and didn't win, that move probably back fired.
yeah for head coaching job... Cable isn't done yet... but they were saying that word is he's most likely gonna be fired next week... and Trestman is a likely candidate... along with Jim Fassell like every year

Jun 1, 2002
KEEP CABLE-(I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY). BRING IN MARC TRESTMAN AS OC. TRADE DOWN WITH A TEAM WHO HAD A MID TO LATE 1ST OVERALL PICK. TAKE A RUN THUMPING MLB. LET MORRISON GO. (WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT LATER). DRAFT O AND D LINEMAN WITH REMAINING PICKS. GRAB THE BEST VETERAN WIDEOUT AVAILABLE VIA FREE AGENCY. GRAB A GOOD VETERAN QB IN FREE AGENCY-LET HIM BATTLE IT OUT WITH GRAD. CUT RUSSELL AND CORNEL GREEN. RESIGN JANOKOWSKI. HIRE GM-(WON'T HAPPEN).

Oct 17, 2007
we should keep cable because this is why we suck every year. we have a new coach almost every year and hoe do u expect the players to adjust every year to a new coach wich means new playcalling new staff and everything. but cut JR ASAP trade him to the arena football team from vegas i forget what they are called and murder al davis i dont think we should let morrison go never that. but we should let stanford rout go for sure gradwoski should be the starter and re sign janikowski and draft an O LINE or SAFETY in the second round o and let eugene go haha that was horrible when he got owned against the ravens on that td run play