Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Like I said he is a weak side OLB not a MLB but you can't comprehend that. LOL

"Experts"
You "watched every single raider game for two years" so you should know that
LOL
But you don't
LOL
Raiders play a 4-3 Under and a 3-4 with Mack and Irvin on the outside in both bases, Smith played inside with us. Even played traditional middle in his first year with us when Curtis Lofton flopped. Are you retarded?

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Raider fans said the same shit about Ray-Ray. Terrible player, worst LB they had etc. He was actually very good in coverage for us last year. When he got hurt, it actually affected our ability to cover RBs, TEs etc. Some players just need new scenery.

Of all people, Raiders fans should know this. Rich Gannon was average at best for years and became an mvp caliber qb in his mid 30s with Oakland. Sometimes a new scheme, team etc makes a difference.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Yep, we got ourselves a QB. We need a stud interior lineman, and probably 1 big redzone type WR and the offense will be pretty good.

I finally have hope. We were 3-24 in last 2 seasons before Jimmy started. I'll take 3-0. That was an important game for Tenn as well. Tenn needed to win to pad their wildcard chances