Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Damn, I thought the Niners were being smart for a second. They could still get something good in return for that bum ass qb. For instance I think Nick Foles on the Niners would be really scary, dude would put up big time numbers. Seems like the Eagles dont want him, Niners trade for him would have been good for both sides.

Props: Defy and Defy

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Bay Area Sports Guy – Source: Patrick Willis is retiring after religious awakening

Source: Patrick Willis is retiring after religious awakening

In what has already been an extremely tumultuous offseason, the 49ers will now suffer perhaps their biggest blow yet: They are losing their All Pro and likely future Hall of Fame linebacker Patrick Willis to retirement, a source close to the organization said early Monday.

Willis has experienced a religious awakening of sorts, according to a source, and has decided to hang up his cleats as a result. Whispers surfaced late last week that the 49ers would be losing one of their most prized players unexpectedly. The player they are losing could not have been more important.

After being picked in the first round of the 2007 draft, Willis has been a stalwart on the 49ers defense. Now the 49ers will look to rookie sensation Chris Borland to fill his role permanently.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol wtf is going on!
0-3 against the seahawks in 2014 is what happened, same shit that got harbaugh fired and is ultimately whats causing this shit storm. york is showing his inexperience during all of this, probably wants kaepernick gone since he was harbaughs pet project and my guess is willis and justin smith jumped ship either cause they blatantly disrespected frank gore or they simply know what this year holds. justin smith is a savage so before anybody says it was expected he was going to retire too, i dont believe that. if he had even a slight fraction of confidence that the 49ers were superbowl contenders he would play this year, i have no doubt.

Days of our lives theme song starts playing

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
Jed York is showing his true colors since the Harbaugh ordeal
pampered high horse inbred lil brat he should be a politician

:dead:

Mr. Nice Guy said:
Unfortunately for the 49ers the shit starts at the top IMO.

You got a shitty CEO and it's flowing downstream.

That tweet at the end up of the game was disrespectful to every person in that organization. Why would you want to work/play for someone that doesn't have your back?! Dude is an idiot and has no business running a team.