Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Patton looks to be a lock and get a lot of snaps. Cook looked real good, Cox picked Kap off in the end zone on that same fade route. Kap looked good other wise. Gabbert looked good. But I read Harbaugh told the team to hold back in front of the fans. So I guess they were only goin half speed.

Dec 4, 2006
Patton looks to be a lock and get a lot of snaps. Cook looked real good, Cox picked Kap off in the end zone on that same fade route. Kap looked good other wise. Gabbert looked good. But I read Harbaugh told the team to hold back in front of the fans. So I guess they were only goin half speed.
Looks like Chris Cook is gonna shine with the 49ers and Cox as impressed me alot, I think if he plays lights out this season. He'll get a deal ..

Dec 4, 2006
When did you get your email? i didnt get mine till like almost noon. that was after two emails. but i did mange to get three games as well.. Stl, Was, and SD
at 10am... all Faithful49.com members had a code embedded with the email..

got my tickets on the spot..didn't hesitate...

now I can sell my Chiefs seat for $250 ... I was trying to get a Seahawks and Bears but they sold out super fast...

all I can say is that selling my season tickets paid off..next year I'm doing the same..

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jun 21, 2005
at 10am... all Faithful49.com members had a code embedded with the email..

got my tickets on the spot..didn't hesitate...

now I can sell my Chiefs seat for $250 ... I was trying to get a Seahawks and Bears but they sold out super fast...

all I can say is that selling my season tickets paid off..next year I'm doing the same..
see somethings up with that 49 faithful site. Im ranked in the top 100. and didnt get no dam email at 10 am. Luckily i got hooked up with the code before everything sold out..

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I agree with you....I been called misguided...but hey..I'm still going to games right?

I know season some people will let go of their season tickets..I'm gonna aim for 2 seats..
I aint mad at you bro. But I bought my ticket to make memories watchin the niners with my dad, my cousin and the 4 other cats we got tix with. Cant put a price on that.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
You guys get season tickets...and then sell them.....da fuck??
that's why I can't fuck with 49er games.....I'd hit them up too if it weren't for people buying up all the tickets to re-sell them at a higher price....candlestick was consistently sold out but it's not like every seat was filled, just every seat is bought and some only to be resold. I'm sure it'll be the same way except waaay higher ticket prices at the park in silicon valley

Dec 4, 2006
Naw no problem...just don't understand why you would buy tickets in the first place if you didn't want to go.

Like Defy @Defy just mentioned below, all it does is make it more expensive for the real fans to get in.
like I said...I bought only 1 seat....just to see if I could sell them and I sure did..

I made double the money I paid for .. and that money will pay off my season tickets next season..

Might just go for two seats next season..