Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
On some real shit, there wasn't any playmakers worth it for the niners to pick or trade up for in the first two rounds. Shit, Baltimore showed that you don't need a playmaker to win the super bowl. I know that their defense was a lot better than the niners but they started somewhere. Thats besides the point, but they will definately take a wr on day 2. I don't agree with all of the moves, but I can see that they're trying to build a foundation. I ain't getting rid of my season tickets cause they drafted two solid(somewhat unproven with the first) lineman. It takes time.

Nov 5, 2004
I like the Reggie Smith pick.

Lord knows Walt Harris aka Akon's twin got burnt a lot last year, and he ain't gettin younger.

And Lord knows our return game is shit.

Apr 24, 2006
the Ravens had a huge playmaker by the name of Jamal Lewis......
Yeah, a running back capable of 200 yards any game and a strong tight end with the ability to stretch the field...sounds a little like the niners situation now. The one thing they did have was Jonathon Ogden and a fat ass in the middle of the DL in Tony Siragusa. Don't get me wrong, im not sayin i think the niners are gonna win the super bowl without makin some big moves, but they're not makin all dumb ass moves like a lot of people think.

And on a side note, they showed last year that they like homegrown talent, maybe they'll draft Ya Boy's cousin, WR Steve Johnson out if Kentucky...just a thought.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
wow.... this is some more bullshit, thier next pick is in the 6th round, and they havent got a wr...... they let players like hawkins go, dixon go. smh

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
wow.... this is some more bullshit, thier next pick is in the 6th round, and they havent got a wr...... they let players like hawkins go, dixon go. smh
True but but we'll see. The 9ers don't have a true #1 WR still but maybe Martz can work with what they have.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Im hoping maybe cam colvin will get chosen, like i said, im not too worried about this year, but next year we only have 2 wr under contract, jason hill and isaac bruce

Battle, Johnson and Lelie are FAs

Nov 5, 2004
Oh shit, I forgot about Bess.

That would be a good look.

4 more picks and we're up.

I think Bowman is staying at OSU.

If not, then teams are retarded for not drafting him yet.