The NHL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Its kinda crazy to be honest, team of misfits for sure, kinda enjoying them proving everyone wrong to be honest, they swept my kings like no other so props to them

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Yeah thats true as shit, but I don't think it'll happen man, but after watching a couple shows today an hearing players talk, I think Knights might take it tonight just pure talent, but I think WASH wins at home

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
No expansion team should be given as much as they got
Hindsight.

Nobody thought those players were anything when they got them. After the team was assembled the team wasn't even expected to win 20 games. Vegas was a 500 to 1 shot to win the cup right after the expansion draft.

Luck and good GM work.

Props to the Caps though. Nobody expected them to win either, if any team had to beat VGK it's cool it was them.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
VGK just gave Flower a 3 year extension. Hopefully Flower is an anomaly and is able to play at this level until he's 37 years old, because we have Malcolm Subban who looks like the future and probably won't be around in 3 years if he doesn't get to play as much. We also have Dansk who is dope as fuck too and might not be around if he's 3rd stringing it for too much longer.

His new contract is huge too so VGK won't be able to trade it off if his production declines with age, VGK also didn't have to compete with any other team until after next year, so they could have seen how he played next season before offering this big ass contract, hope this doesn't back fire.

Read this might have been a good move to make now though because the salary cap goes up next year and Vegas has a ton of money to play with and keeping Fleury around is a great PR move for the fans even if he does end up on the bench and Subban becomes the guy.

Happy for Flower though to get that big ass bonus for carrying us on his back into the finals.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Former Anaheim Ducks Goaltender Ray Emery Dies at 35 | KTLA

Drowned (35yo)

Wiki:
During the 2006–07 season, he led the Ottawa Senators to the Stanley Cup Finals. It was the Senators' first appearance in the finals since 1927.[1] His teammates and fans often referred to him as "Razor" or "Sugar Ray" for his aggressive playing style.[2][3] He won a Stanley Cup championship with the Chicago Blackhawks in 2013.

Last edited: