NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If anyone can change that it will be this system
Yeah they definitely got a steal if he can learn to run routes. Belichick and Brady should be able to do something with him. Back when the Raiders traded him to New England, I read the Patriots wanted him because they lost their long time special teams ace, but I'm sure Belichick will definitely get some great plays out of him. Patterson has always been great with trick plays and reverses and the Patriots excel with that.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
and this is why the Raiders didn't give Mack that crazy ass contract. Dude will play like a god and the team still loses.

Paying a single defensive player that much is retarded. Bears gave up their 1st rounders for the next two years too lol

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
Jan 18, 2006
and this is why the Raiders didn't give Mack that crazy ass contract. Dude will play like a god and the team still loses.

Paying a single defensive player that much is retarded. Bears gave up their 1st rounders for the next two years too lol
Lets be real, Macks best highlights were against the sorry backup qb. All i keep hearing is how big of a mistake the Raiders made. Chicago gonna go 4-12 watch

Props: InfamousICON
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lost on Colts -1 ATS and Eagles -3 ATS. Previousweekend was better for me w SEA ML, IND ATS and TB/PIT OV all winners.

Fucc both those teams btw. Should have been easy covers and both went full retard and gave away their games. There were alot better things to bet on in NFL but Tuesday morning only the spreads were avail (cost of living 300 min away from a physical sports book). If would have bet every spread SU This week, with a Denver win tonight, would have been up $1k vs down $220 on NFL for the weekend. Fortunately NCAAF covered.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Biggest acq was Montgomery to the Ravens. GB gave him up for nothing. Ravens to AFC Championship game.
After that fumble it was over. I'm a big Green Bay fan and was watching the game...when he started running my mind went blank. I was so upset even my wife knew its better to STFU.

I would have paid money to the Ravens to take him.