NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY

Who Wants To Live In A Simple And Diametric World Were We Can't Die For What We Believe In. Football Players Bring Peace And Freedom To Americans Like The American-WWII Soldier Did. They Put It All On The Line, Not For Themselves But The Eyes Of The Beholder. There Are Deeds And Then There Are Works, Them Works Will Go Through A lot To Achieve Making People Happy As I Am When I Watch Them.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Examining Cleveland's defensive depth chart

The Cleveland Browns used the NFL Draft to bolster the defensive side of the ball. Browns247 examines how the depth chart was affected this off-season.

DE - Emmanuel Ogbah, Carl Nassib, Nate Orchard, Karter Schult
The Browns have a solid defensive end rotation with Ogbah, Nassib and Myles Garrett. Will one of the inexperienced youngsters overtake Tyrone Holmes for the final spot on the roster? Orchard is potentially moving to defensive end. Schult created a lot of production last season as a college player.

DT - Danny Shelton, Larry Ogunjobi, Jamie Meder, Trevon Coley
Shelton really stepped up last season. Although he's changing to a 4-3 scheme, he will still be an asset to Gregg Williams' defense. Despite his size, he is good at applying pressure to the pocket. The other starting role and depth is much more up for grabs. Ogunjobi is a promising draft choice while others were probably better suited for the team's former 3-4 defensive scheme.

DT - Desmond Bryant, Caleb Brantley, Xavier Cooper,*Nile Lawrence-Stample
Bryant was a veteran presence for head coach Hue Jackson last season despite not playing. As he looks around the locker room this fall, he will notice that the team lacks a lot of players over the age of 30. If he does not produce, he could be next on the chopping block. It's an important off-season for Cooper, who has not shown much since his inaugural preseason. Will Brantley be on the roster come training camp? If so, he will make an impact.

DE - Myles Garrett, Tyrone Holmes, Jamal Marcus
Garrett provides the pass-rushing threat that Cleveland has lacked for years. Will his teammates do enough to give him the advantage of working one-on-one?

SLB - Jamie Collins, Joe Schobert, Cam Johnson, James Burgess, Ladell Fleming
Collins and Kirksey give the team a solid tandem of linebackers. In Gregg Williams' scheme, the Browns will use an additional defensive back over a third linebacker. Who will assume that role? There's a lump of options including Schobert, Johnson and Orchard.

MLB - Demario Davis, Dominique Alexander, Tank Carder
Kirksey is better suited to play in a 4-3, which should delight Browns fans. He was already a top-3 tackler in the NFL last season. Alexander should see his role expand. Davis is in danger of losing his roster spot.

WLB - Christian Kirksey,*Kenneth Olugbode, BJ Bello
Orchard gets the early nod for the remaining linebacker opening. He has a lot of athleticism that will be coveted. Cleveland will likely look to get another player that's not a liability in coverage on the field as Collins is not the best in that scenario.

CB - Joe Haden, Jason McCourty, Marcus Burley, Trey Caldwell, Alvin Hill, Darius Hillary
Haden can still be a contributor if he's healthy. However, that is questionable after the past two seasons. Wilson is a youngster with a lot of upside. In short, there is not much experience beyond Haden. It will likely be a big position of need moving forward.

CB - Jamar Taylor, Briean Boddy-Calhoun, Channing Stribling, JD Harmon
Taylor improved after the Browns took a chance on him in a trade last off-season. They need him to pay off after signing him to a contract extension. Boddy-Calhoun also had an intriguing rookie campaign. Stribling will likely make the roster as an undrafted free agent.

FS - Ed Reynolds II, Tyvis Powell, Ibraheim Campbell, Kai Nacua
The Browns tried to add Tony Jefferson in the off-season but it was not in the cards. As a result, the job likely still belongs to Reynolds. However, Powell, Campbell and Derrick Kindred could factor into the discussion.

SS - Jabrill Peppers, Derrick Kindred, Justin Currie
Peppers was taken in the first round for a reason. He's an ideal fit for what Williams tries to do on defense. His presence in the box and return ability will pay huge dividends. Few players on the roster have as much talent as Peppers.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Steelers Are Going To Fall Off Like The Land Before Time, They Got A Ring Once In The New Era Now It Feezy To Say The Browns Are In Line For A 70's New Type Dynasty.

I'm Telling You The Way Hue Jackson Working Things Is Like A Bill Walsh Dennis Green Combo.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
damn.......

Ex-NFL, Indiana WR James Hardy found dead in river

The body of former NFL player James Hardy III was found in an Indiana river on Wednesday, USA TODAY Sports confirmed.

Hardy’s cause of death has not been determined, according to Allen County Coroner’s Office investigator Rebecca Stuttle. A city employee found his body in the Maumee River Wednesday afternoon.
“Everything is still under investigation,” Stuttle said.
Hardy, 31,*was a second-round pick (No. 41 overall) by the Buffalo Bills in the 2008 NFL draft. He had 10 catches for 96 yards and two touchdowns in two seasons. He also spent time with the Baltimore Ravens, though he never appeared in a regular-season game for the team, before playing in the Arena Football League.
"We are saddened to learn of the passing of James Hardy today," the Bills wrote in a statement Thursday. "We send our condolences to the Hardy family as they deal with this tragic loss."

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
How bout this , I grew up in the old NFL NEIGHBORHOOD and wants to put in a HOF villa on Canton Dr. and novelty shop, the region attracts many tourists every year. How many NFL neighborhoods do you think exist out there???

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I mean Kaep was bad there at the end and I was definitely one of the people cracking jokes about dude when he started to degrade, but he's way better then so many of the bums who have jobs right now in the league lol he could probably be a starter for a few teams in the league right now also when you consider guys like Tom Savage, Trevor Siemian, Cody Kessler, Matt Barkley, Blake Bortles etc. were starting last year lol

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Steelers Are Going To Fall Off Like The Land Before Time, They Got A Ring Once In The New Era Now It Feezy To Say The Browns Are In Line For A 70's New Type Dynasty.

I'm Telling You The Way Hue Jackson Working Things Is Like A Bill Walsh Dennis Green Combo.
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, and I was on this message board when Dirty Shoez was posting.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
damn.......

Ex-NFL, Indiana WR James Hardy found dead in river

The body of former NFL player James Hardy III was found in an Indiana river on Wednesday, USA TODAY Sports confirmed.

Hardy’s cause of death has not been determined, according to Allen County Coroner’s Office investigator Rebecca Stuttle. A city employee found his body in the Maumee River Wednesday afternoon.
“Everything is still under investigation,” Stuttle said.
Hardy, 31,*was a second-round pick (No. 41 overall) by the Buffalo Bills in the 2008 NFL draft. He had 10 catches for 96 yards and two touchdowns in two seasons. He also spent time with the Baltimore Ravens, though he never appeared in a regular-season game for the team, before playing in the Arena Football League.
"We are saddened to learn of the passing of James Hardy today," the Bills wrote in a statement Thursday. "We send our condolences to the Hardy family as they deal with this tragic loss."

James Hardy high school highlights - YouTube

James Hardy High School Highlights - YouTube

James Hardy visits the Highlight Zone - YouTube

One-on-one with James Hardy - YouTube
http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...387259001/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

Looks like the wolves got him

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
that guy has some severe issues just hit ignore like everyone else does on him
Your My Issue, Just Ignore Me And It Will Be Gud. I'm Entailed To Tell My Story, Not A Single Person Tells The Same Story On Earth The Same. I'm In My Mind Frame, Yours Is Dingy.

If Youz Gotz A Problem Here, And This Is Where I'm At, Just Say It We'll Handle This. I Ain't Got No Problem Being Outsted.

I'm No Poacher, Have The Site You Intended, I Never Meant To Fuck That Up For Ya. In All Reality, The Game Is Being Token Over By Fag Ass Dorks Anyways, That Say To Someone With A Bigger Mind That They Have Psychological Issues.

But Before This Is Done, (I'm On My Outro) Your Pissy Ass Can Take A Tool Of Tissues To Wipe Your Eyes That The Real One's Don't Exist No More Over The Net Anymore.

And The Drop On My Opinion, It's Just My Opinion.

Have A Fucking Merry Siccness And A Happy To Have Knew You Year.