NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
First, they should keep everybody in their current divisions, because it is perfect the way it is. Then:

1) The Chargers should move back to their original home in L.A.

2) They should move the Rams to Portland, OR even though I know it will never happen for a variety of lame reasons.

3) Last, S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE to make Shea happy, they can move the Raiders to San Antonio.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
First, they should keep everybody in their current divisions, because it is perfect the way it is. Then:

1) The Chargers should move back to their original home in L.A.

2) They should move the Rams to Portland, OR even though I know it will never happen for a variety of lame reasons.

3) Last, S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE to make Shea happy, they can move the Raiders to San Antonio.
haha fucker!

Jan 9, 2004
Great job on that win Chargers. Most of the starters are injured and the team is playing with 4th/5th stringers but still making it work. The rookie Verrett is making a name for himself. The most obvious weakness is we need another pass rusher. Freeney can't do it all himself.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
@gimpypimp

Great game! Your boys capitalized and gave my Steelmen an old fashioned ass whooping. I will keep saying what I have been saying for the last few years. FIRE TODD HALEY! His ass needs to go, plain and simple. The play calling was horribly predictable like always. Isn't that right Stealth @Stealth ?

Nov 20, 2013
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 45m 45 minutes ago
The #Jets have traded for #Seahawks WR Percy Harvin, source confirms (as J @jayG lazer reported). Compensation is conditional mid-rounder

Shawn Lynch M @Money Lynch · 30m 30 minutes ago
Damn they got my nigga....

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Jets could have used Harvin against the Patriots.
Harvin is a piece of shit. Any player that refuses to go into a game when called to should be immediately cut. I heard so many people today upset that we traded him. I wonder what people would be saying if he didn't get that TD in the Super Bowl and he didn't get that TD vs the redskins when he clearly stepped out of bounds.

Apr 20, 2003
Colt Mccoy to start in place of Captain Kirk..... Fuuuuuck we will get slaughtered Monday night against the Dallas, another shitty season on top of that the Skins were dealt another blow to their depleted D losing Orakpo for the season. Not saying he was doing well but another one bites the dust to the injury bug!