NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Patriots aint making it. They always get exposed in the playoffs. Barely beat the Jets, THE JETS. I know its a divisional opponent but Geno Smith is the worst starting qb in the league, yes even Orton and Cutler is better
I don't think they cared about that game, I think they were just waiting to play spoiler against the bills. Too bad bills suck and spoiled their own playoff hopes getting smacked by oakland.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
All I hear about on sports radio is that Peyton can't win in cold weather. I didnt believe it for so long, but god damn he really is fucking terrible when it comes down to it in cold weather games. Are there any stats or W-L records to back this up??

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
All I hear about on sports radio is that Peyton can't win in cold weather. I didnt believe it for so long, but god damn he really is fucking terrible when it comes down to it in cold weather games. Are there any stats or W-L records to back this up??
Obviously not they went to the Super Bowl last year and won their Playoff games in the cold.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
But, it was hella cold in that Super Bowl game.

Manning has a career record of 8-11 playing outdoors with the temperature below 40 degrees, with 30 touchdowns and 23 interceptions.

Manning has a record of 85-35 outdoors when the temperature is 40 degrees or above, with a touchdown-to-interception ratio of better than 2-to-1.

Though Manning’s performance outdoors does drop off when the temperature falls, his numbers are on par with the NFL average of the past 10 seasons. His 62 percent completion percentage is better than average (58 percent) and his touchdown-to-interception ratio is a match (1.3).

May 9, 2002
But, it was hella cold in that Super Bowl game.

Manning has a career record of 8-11 playing outdoors with the temperature below 40 degrees, with 30 touchdowns and 23 interceptions.

Manning has a record of 85-35 outdoors when the temperature is 40 degrees or above, with a touchdown-to-interception ratio of better than 2-to-1.

Though Manning’s performance outdoors does drop off when the temperature falls, his numbers are on par with the NFL average of the past 10 seasons. His 62 percent completion percentage is better than average (58 percent) and his touchdown-to-interception ratio is a match (1.3).
Probably a bad idea then to go play in Denver 8 games a year in winter.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I don't think they cared about that game, I think they were just waiting to play spoiler against the bills. Too bad bills suck and spoiled their own playoff hopes getting smacked by oakland.
To be honest... I miss the fuckin' Bills as much as I miss the the Oilers! Football just isn't the same these days... Old school football has passed unfortunately.