NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Manning woke up at halftime, that TRT must really help. Denver bout to score again. Has it been raining a lot of the game?

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I am pretty confident in the defense aside from our secondary but it seems like as long as they dont get too aggressive and burned on deep throws they can hold up in the redzone.

Any word on if Polamalu or Taylor will be back for week 17 or wildcard?
Dick LeBeau pretty much has decided to roll the dice and play bump and run more than ever before. We just don't have all these youngsters up to speed yet to use the exotic 3-4 zone blitzes. That's why you never see the 1-5-5 defense anymore, because we have been rebuilding these last three years. When you play an aggressive bump and run, you are going to get burned now and then.

I think Ike's days are over, because you can see how his age has caught up with him. Polamalu hasn't been able to do what he is known for because of the vanilla defense we have been forced to play. I think Troy will sit out one more game and be ready for the playoffs.

Jan 18, 2006
Patriots aint making it. They always get exposed in the playoffs. Barely beat the Jets, THE JETS. I know its a divisional opponent but Geno Smith is the worst starting qb in the league, yes even Orton and Cutler is better

Props: Mr G and Mr G