NFL Fantasy League Talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I looked back a few pages to make sure there wasn't already a good one to wake up so straight to it:

Cousins against OAK
Or
Big Ben against CHI

Cousins been slumping on fantasy stats but raiders can score making him have to sail it

Bears suck so Ben might not have to do much but his first half has potential to be better than kirks game (so far these last 2 weeks)

Jun 23, 2005
I would go with cousins based on the negative game script they should have. Even if they don't have a negative game script, it'll be a high scoring matchup, with oak/wash having the highest over/under for the week at 54 I believe. Add that cousins being at home, he gets the nod imo

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jun 23, 2005
Just traded Stefan Diggs for Crowell and Peterson. Idk why he threw Peterson in there but I'll most likely drop him this week. My other WR are michael Thomas, Antonio brown and Coop, so Diggs wasn't seeing the starting lineup until a bye week. My RBs were horrible with Powell and Stewart being my starters

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Damn fuck that in my money league I got
RBs
Gordon
Fournette
CJ Anderson
T Coleman
WRs
Mike Evans
Crabtree
Davonte Adams
TE
Kelce

KC Def

Only weakness area was cousins/Ben but I took second last year and drafted 9th overall