New NBA All-Star Game Format For 2018

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
it's cool they're shaking it up but...iono bout this one. doesn't it kinda take the fans out of it, to a degree? hope it makes the game better at least

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
That's a bold change, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this actually pans out and given that the two team captains get to choose their prospective roster, could make for some more competitive play in comparison to the prior conference vs. conference games.

Could also make for some intense rivalry depending on how the rosters shape up given the drama riddled off-season that's been had...

Feb 1, 2018
Always heard people complain about the major lack of defense....

But as stated, yeah, they battled to the end. 3 point game.

LeBron deserving of MVP if you ask me he really showed out. Thought I was watching a real game damn near lol.

When those guys all try hard, you love to see it.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
The game was dope as fuck. They actually played defense and went hard. Actually got heated between the teams in the 4th.

Already got me hyped for next year. Was great seeing the best players on the planet all on the court at once actually trying and not just goofing around.
yeah it was, i actually watched the last half of the game...haven't watched an all star game in hella years

hope they keep this format, mix it up instead of just east vs. west