NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lebron gets to skate back into the Finals in the weak ass East again with no comp, cause no way injury-riddled Boston is beating Lebron and this Philly team just seemed to have choked. Maybe the 76ers will wake the fuck up and come back to win this series and play like they were supposed to.

I cringe at the idea of Lebron being in 8 straight Finals, just because he did it in the bum East. Dude would have never did it in the West.

Meanwhile in the West the Warriors and Rockets are gonna have to fucking murder each other to make the Finals.

Feb 19, 2015
Lebron gets to skate back into the Finals in the weak ass East again with no comp, cause no way injury-riddled Boston is beating Lebron and this Philly team just seemed to have choked. Maybe the 76ers will wake the fuck up and come back to win this series and play like they were supposed to.

I cringe at the idea of Lebron being in 8 straight Finals, just because he did it in the bum East. Dude would have never did it in the West.

Meanwhile in the West the Warriors and Rockets are gonna have to fucking murder each other to make the Finals.

it’s ok we lookin at another finals loss on lebron resume

3/9 guna shed some light on who he really is when the dust settles

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ball said:
“If LeBron comes, great. If not, I wish him the best.

“But I like our team right now, to be honest.

“Got a lot of young, growing talent - myself, Kuz (Kyle Kuzma), Brandon Ingram is growing a lot, Julius Randle really evolved this year.

“I love those guys, and we'll be special in the future.

“In the meantime, we're learning the ropes together, having fun on and off the court, like bowling recently - maybe that's a bad example because Luke (Walton) and the old people won. We were terrible.”
HE MAD LOL

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Just think we could have an NBA Finals with Lebron taking plays off and not running back on defense and crying after every single little bit of contact.

and Harden who flops 18 times a game.

People hating on the Warriors for years not knowing the Dubs were really your saviors.
Not Hardens fault they give him the calls I mean in sports you do everything in your power to win that MF game. Curry draws some nonsense fouls too cuz he wants them points like Harden.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Not Hardens fault they give him the calls I mean in sports you do everything in your power to win that MF game.
The shit Harden does to draw fouls is borderline clown shit. It goes above and beyond flopping. Dude has literally lost his team games from his over the top flopping when refs haven't bit. It's pathetic.

This compilation is just from the first couple of months of this season lol he's been at it for years though.

Curry draws some nonsense fouls too cuz he wants them points like Harden.
Curry is universally known as the least fouling drawing super star in the league. Where are you getting this from? The league goes out of it's way not to blow whistles for him because he shoots so many 3's.

I can't even count the number of games commentators will say "if Curry wasn't shooting a 3 on that, he would be at the line" when he gets hammered.

Feb 19, 2015
The shit Harden does to draw fouls is borderline clown shit. It goes above and beyond flopping. Dude has literally lost his team games from his over the top flopping when refs haven't bit. It's pathetic.

This compilation is just from the first couple of months of this season lol he's been at it for years though.

Compilation of James Harden's Best Flops and Takedowns! 2017 - 2018 MVP?? - YouTube

Curry is universally known as the least fouling drawing super star in the league. Where are you getting this from? The league goes out of it's way not to blow whistles for him because he shoots so many 3's.

I can't even count the number of games commentators will say "if Curry wasn't shooting a 3 on that, he would be at the line" when he gets hammered.
lol @ harden slamming the ball into dante exum face and getting the call in his favor

his stepback is also a travel btw

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
True but I always make hedge bets , especially when placing a long shot bet. For instance when I placed on +400 BOS, I also placed on +115 AZ MLB against HOU because Grienke pitched (fortunately both were winners). I could have just placed a 1st Half money line on HOU over UTAH to cover yesterday. Of course with betting, just like Wall Street, there are no guarantees.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
True but I always make hedge bets , especially when placing a long shot bet. For instance when I placed on +400 BOS, I also placed on +115 AZ MLB against HOU because Grienke pitched (fortunately both were winners). I could have just placed a 1st Half money line on HOU over UTAH to cover yesterday. Of course with betting, just like Wall Street, there are no guarantees.
i was killing it on bovada around this time last year wit basketball and baseball

then i blew it all on online blackjack like a dumbass

i had a few g’z in my account and i would place about 5-10 5 dollar bets per day, but i had a method where for every 5 dollar bet i placed, i would hit up the blackjack to win that 5 dollars back ..... i came up FAT like this. then one day, i lost like 20 blackjack bets in a row and lost everything smh