NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
And just like that Westbrick and troop are sent back to the wonderful trailer park amenities in Oklahoma, the Jazz deserved that win. The end got a little too close for comfort and Russ was surprisingly making shots he'd usually brick out of the 40 something attempts he had. Mitchell was ballin' hard and pretty much showed everyone on the court up... Easily ROTY material IMO.

Melo was fucking horrible, he need's to get the fuck out of OKC, it was never going to work.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Melo has a player option for $28 million next season. He won't get that on the open market. Hope he stays and milks that pay day just to bury the Thunder even more lol
That I didn't know, he definitely won't get that from another franchise elsewhere and if it means more potential losses for the Thunder than I'd definitely be rooting for him to stay lol, I still don't see PG staying though...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
pg had like 5 points this last game, he aint the one. looked timid and scared of the moment at times (whicch is crazy since indiana had its playoff moments/battles)

if I was a laker fan, kawhi would be the focus for FA w pg being the number two (or even the third option)

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
pg had like 5 points this last game, he aint the one. looked timid and scared of the moment at times (whicch is crazy since indiana had its playoff moments/battles)

if I was a laker fan, kawhi would be the focus for FA w pg being the number two (or even the third option)
Agreed to being the number two or three option in LA, Kawhi would be the focal point if it does occur. Dude has been hot and ice cold ever since he's been in OKC, I just think it was a horrible fit for him being alongside Westbrick from the get-go...