NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Trae young went 5th to Mavs part of proposed trade to ATL

Sorry Rasan @Rasan didn't expect that

Sure Magic will geT someThing Good
Trae young to the hawks. Hope he doesn't get turned out by some atl strippers. Yikes. Need to give that man a curfew during the season lol

We will see how mo bamba shakes out.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
i think dude is a fckn hooper but we'll see how that translates to the NBA

players his age (19) don't get burn like that, he not only gets big minutes but actually led his team to a chip. so he's def more prepared than your average college bball player.

but like StillHustlin @StillHustlin , i don't watch that much int'l bball. we'll have to see
That's what I'm thinking. He's a great player, and he has proven himself. But you never know how he'll do in the NBA. I mean that goes for any rookie, but for some international players its a bigger change. He's lucky to go to Dallas though. I think Nowitzki can help him...

When Dallas can get a good free agent center, they have a decent team that can make the play offs.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LaMelo Ball dropped 41 pts, 11 rebounds, and 9 assists in his first JBA game.

lol @ Lavar calling every team in the league "Ballers" though. The LA Ballers, NY Ballers, ATL Ballers, Houston Ballers etc.

I liked the idea of this league originally, until I looked at the rosters and saw most teams are full of at best 3 star recruits and some teams don't even have a 3 star and are full of guys who were at best going to play in Junior College, but LA has 5 star recruit LaMelo and 4 star recruit Greg Floyd Jr who received multiple Division I offers, but wasn't academically eligible. So basically this league is gonna be the LaMelo Ball and friends showcase league, until LaMelo gets drafted by the NBA in a couple years and Lavar closes the league down lol

I really liked the idea of this league, but Lavar Ball had to Lavar Ball.

Hopefully some players from other teams ball the fuck out though and get some looks by the NBA for summer league and G-league before Lavar closes it down.

Feb 1, 2018
Dwight Howard Golden State'''s next reclamation project?

Lol Dwight to the Warriors? I don’t think so.

I’ve been lookin up all kinds of shit about Dwight, I didn’t realize how many people disliked him. I guess dude’s attitude sucks! Brooklyn traded for him and are now looking to BUYOUT his contract. Holy shit! Attitude/camaraderie are more important than skill in the sense of bein a teammate

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Brooklyn traded for him and are now looking to BUYOUT his contract. Holy shit! Attitude/camaraderie are more important than skill in the sense of bein a teammate
The Nets didn't trade for him because they wanted him, they traded for him to get rid of Mozgov's big contract they didn't want on their books anymore and Howard's contract only had a year left on it. They actually save money by buying him out and opened up a ton of cap space. The Nets now have enough cap space to sign two Max players because of this deal.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The Nets didn't trade for him because they wanted him, they traded for him to get rid of Mozgov's big contract they didn't want on their books anymore and Howard's contract only had a year left on it. They actually save money by buying him out and opened up a ton of cap space. The Nets now have enough cap space to sign two Max players because of this deal.
Crazy how one can buy a sorry ass franchise, move them, build an expensive ass arena, and they still be the sorry ass Nets...due to failing to put a good product on the floor

Draft rights of players who said forget the Nets:

Sasha Vezenkov F Bulgaria
Juan Pablo Vaulet F Argentina
Xavier Thames G USA

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Dwight Howard Golden State'''s next reclamation project?

Lol Dwight to the Warriors? I don’t think so.

I’ve been lookin up all kinds of shit about Dwight, I didn’t realize how many people disliked him. I guess dude’s attitude sucks! Brooklyn traded for him and are now looking to BUYOUT his contract. Holy shit! Attitude/camaraderie are more important than skill in the sense of bein a teammate
After he won the slam dunk competition I noticed a shift in his attitude. Dude used to be humble and worked hard on his game. It became all about the money and fueling his ego. Once he had back surgery he was never the same. He doesn't take basketball serious, its all a joke to him.

Feb 1, 2018
After he won the slam dunk competition I noticed a shift in his attitude. Dude used to be humble and worked hard on his game. It became all about the money and fueling his ego. Once he had back surgery he was never the same. He doesn't take basketball serious, its all a joke to him.
You’re absolutely right man. He seems to be all about himself. He’s gone from team to team these days and I feel like if his attitude was better he’d be the best center in the league next to Cousins.