NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Trae can be great, I just hope he adjusts his game when he gets drafted. I remember watching the Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State game where he went like 14-40 from the field, but everyone ignored that shitty shooting cause he had 48 points that was padded from free throws and 3's. Oklahoma also lost that game. Dude will get exposed hard in the NBA if he tries to chuck up as many shots in games like he did in college.

Would love to see him slow down and allow his team to set him up for shots off screens. He'll be deadly. I'm just worried he's gonna try and force his own plays and shots.
That was their offensive gameplan though, (which I was getting at what I didn't like) for him to shoot that much and the law of averages is against a player at that point based on defensive adjustments. I don't see that being an NBA role for him, but that works to his and a team's advantage because he will likely go somewhere that he has a dominant teammate or two to feed the ball to. I do agree with you, his scoring becomes best when he is feeding the ball considerably.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What do y'all think of Doncic?
I don't watch any Intl hoops outside of Olympics so I know zero about him. It sounds like he ain't leaving where he at though and it sounds like the media has him pegged as No. 2 selection in the draft. I think he would fit in well with a euro coach or euro style offense only, but I honestly don't have a clue since I haven't seen him play.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
What do y'all think of Doncic?
i think dude is a fckn hooper but we'll see how that translates to the NBA

players his age (19) don't get burn like that, he not only gets big minutes but actually led his team to a chip. so he's def more prepared than your average college bball player.

but like StillHustlin @StillHustlin , i don't watch that much int'l bball. we'll have to see