NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Suns hit me up wanting me to buy Tix toward end of season I said hell no not until your gay owner puts a winner together smh like championship caliber winner not 8th seed playoff spot

LOL

Then they tried to give me free tix like what part of your team is wacc af do u not understand
Tickets were going for less than $5 on the upper bowl for most of the season LMAO

Fry's Food also sponsored multiple games where you get a free ticket for just buying groceries.

The only time tickets raised up to like $25 was for the Warriors and Cavs being in town.

I went to their season finale just because the Dubs were in town and the building was still only like 3/4 full and half the arena was rocking Warriors gear. Even for a bad year, the final game of the season should be packed. Suns are hurting for people right now lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Tickets were going for less than $5 on the upper bowl for most of the season LMAO

Fry's Food also sponsored multiple games where you get a free ticket for just buying groceries.

The only time tickets raised up to like $25 was for the Warriors and Cavs being in town.

I went to their season finale just because the Dubs were in town and the building was still only like 3/4 full and half the arena was rocking Warriors gear. Even for a bad year, the final game of the season should be packed. Suns are hurting for people right now lol
Well these were lower level seats (they wanted me to be "their guest") but with prices like that I can't blame you....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Well these were lower level seats (they wanted me to be "their guest") but with prices like that I can't blame you....
I've only ever been to two non Warriors games in that building in the 6 years I've lived here and both times was because of free tickets and it was really sad both times lol

Once was the Mavericks and the other time it was the Pacers. Building was half empty both times.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
There's rumors the Suns might trade the number 1 pick to the Wolves for Karl Anthony Towns.

KAT and Booker together might make the Suns watchable.
I know they say never say never and both are UK alum but I don't think they would do that, would be a dumb trade for the Suns. He may go elsewhere though. While on one hand he is a proven player, if he can't make it work in Minnesota, he won't be able to make it work in Phoenix, in my opinion.

Also:
2017/18 $6,216,840
2018/19 $7,839,435
2019/20 $10,191,265

Vs

$5,855,200
$6,949,900
$8,121,000

Hmmm... Not that much difference $ wise.....

Maybe, but I see someone else going after him