NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Chris Webber and Marv Albert are the worst duo in sports

Webber says nothing but dumb obvious shit and Albert is becoming a senile old man who always gets players names wrong and never seems to know what point in the game they're in lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The Rockets are the team that's "built to beat the Warriors". They just met the playoff Warriors.

Harden can't be the only guy showing up and them expecting to win. If the rest of the Rockets play like this the rest of the series, this series is gonna be easy work for the Dubs.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Rockets are a buncha bitches
especially cp0, dirty ass fckn player

they showed a clip of cp0 and durant getting tangled up, chris weber was like 'he's such a competitor' (or some shit) but the clip just showed cp0 elbowing kd in the rear

cp0 is one of the most overrated 'stars' ever

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Chris Webber and Marv Albert are the worst duo in sports

Webber says nothing but dumb obvious shit and Albert is becoming a senile old man who always gets players names wrong and never seems to know what point in the game they're in lol
marv albert i can deal with because of nostalgia but reggie miller and weber are and always have been fckn turrible

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Suns hit me up wanting me to buy Tix toward end of season I said hell no not until your gay owner puts a winner together smh like championship caliber winner not 8th seed playoff spot

LOL

Then they tried to give me free tix like what part of your team is wacc af do u not understand