NBA season awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
JENNINGS FOR ROY? U SERIOUS? HE AINT EVEN TOP 2. HES JUST A CHUCKER AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST BALL HOGS TO EVER PLAY. TYREKE OR CURRY SHOULD GET ROY

BUCKS ARE BALLIN CUZ THE TEAM THEY GOT NOW. NOBODY WAS WORRIED BOUT THEM WHEN THEY JUS HAD JENNINGS THE CHUCKER

MVP-LEBRON
ROY-TYREKE OR CURRY
MOST IMPROVED-NOAH
6TH MAN-CRAWFORD
DEFENSIVE-DWIGHT
COACH- MIKE BROWN

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Durant should be the MVP but everyone loves how Lebrons dick taste so he'll get it.
I like Durant's game and the young talent over there..plus they made a huge turnaround...But Lebron is averageing almost a triple double each game....

Jul 5, 2009
Kevin Durant will get some second place votes for MVP. The scoring streak he went on made the media think of MJ so he'll get some recognition. And LeBron aint gonna want to see him in couple years. Watch for Mike Beasley next year if D-Wade leaves too, he's gonna be a scoring machine.
Scott Skiles will get some first place votes for COY

Mar 26, 2009
cuz his team fuckin sucks, Salmons and Bogut have been killin it.
Fixed. Jennings is good, but come on man ROY? over Tyreke? Have you even watched either dude play this year? If you did you would be putting Tyreke>Jennings.

MVP - Lebron James
6th Man - Jamal Crawford
Most Improved - Andrew Bogut
Defensive Player - Dwight Howard with Gerald Wallace being a close second.
ROY - Tyreke Evans
Coach of the Year - Scott Brooks...dude has lifted the Thunder into playoff contention alot faster than expected.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Jennings will get ROY i bet...cuz of the turnaround of the Bucks.
Doesnt mean he better then Tyreke, it just is what it is.
Before the season started who was the Bucks franchise player? Michael Redd.
He been gone all year and the Bucks are killin cuz of Bogut and Jennings.
Tyreke squad aint done shit. Maybe NBA will do a gay co-ROY again.

MVP...no contest

Most Improved.. COREY "I DUNKED SO HARD ON DEREK FISHER HIS DAUGHTER CRIED SO MANY TEARS HER CANCER WENT INTO REMISSION" BREWER