NBA Regular Season Starts Tonight!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Set your fantasy line ups......SEVENOSAV...Your league will be won buy me.....Celts Vs Cavs then Clips vs Lakers....No blake griffin, but still starpower on both sides.......

Rockets Vs Warriors 2morrow night........OH boy....This gives me a break from the raiders.........

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the NBA season doesn't excite me as much as football, but I'm def looking forward to it

unfortunately the Warriors don't seem to be looking too much better than the Raiders, but it's a brand new season... so who knows... at least we can have some faith

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
unfortunately the Warriors don't seem to be looking too much better than the Raiders, but it's a brand new season... so who knows... at least we can have some faith
Cmon Meta.....We have to be optimistic about something.....Stop crapping me out.........Setting ourselves up for a letdown should be nothing new by now, i mean shit were raider fans.....

Warriors home games are great....They start at 730pm....In HD...Its starting to get cold at night (what else is ther to do).....They are entertaining, it sure beats alot of other shit on during the week..IMO...

Sep 17, 2005
Spurs are gonna wreck shit this year and reclaim the title. DeJuan Blair is gonna hoggin the lane on the rest of the teams that passed on drafting him. Manu,Tim,Tony are gonna do their thing like always. Jefferson and McDyess are perfect additions and everyone is forgettin about Roger "Money" Mason.