NBA PLAYOFF WATER COOLER TALK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I say it will be G.S. v Toronto in the Finals.

I think G.S. is too deep and will take it in 6. I say 6 because not that G.S. can't sweep or take in 5 but the NBA wants that revenue...

I don't want to see Washington in the Finals because they will not win it.

I think its great D'Antoni found a successful formula in Houston, and look forward to a G.S v Houston matchup (Yes, basically the West Playoffs is the real Championship this year).

I will never be a G.S. supporter but you can't deny greatness and I think they are getting their shoddy play out of the way now, barring any serious injury to any important piece.

we will see

Dec 3, 2016
Both Spurs and Rockets will be a tough series. Last night the dubs got lucky that the Rockets were not hitting all their 3's despite the back-end of a back to back. We also beat the Spurs on a back-end of a back to back tho so no excuses there for the Rockets.

The plus is that with KD coming back, our defense improves and no more triple teaming Curry.

Apr 25, 2002
Golden State will beat the Cavs in 5-6. None of the other games or teams matter. I love the NBA but theres not much parody. You can pick the finals before the season starts and be spot on.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
cavs out the east. maaaybe the celtics, that's the only other team that has a chance

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Cavs look like shit. Playing for 2nd place.
They wont beat GS, probably wont beat SA... im not even sure theyd beat Houston. Saw some advance stat that Cle would have been roughly a 45win team in the West this year

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This Spurs/Grizz game is dope

Kawhi is clutch as fuck. Grizz basically had the game won, Kawhi hits 16 in a row for the Spurs in like the last 4 minutes of the game.

Then Mike Conley comes back and ties the game up with 4 seconds left to send it to OT.