NBA DRAFT THREAD (2017)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Draft lottery is always rigged as fuck lol
word I have a feeling it works similar to Powerball and MegaMillions. They like to give the perception that the balls are chosen at random, but it isn't. The $ lotteries use a computer algorithm to generate the winning numbers, which means it is programmed. I'm pretty sure the NBA Lottery is programmed as well.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
word I have a feeling it works similar to Powerball and MegaMillions. They like to give the perception that the balls are chosen at random, but it isn't. The $ lotteries use a computer algorithm to generate the winning numbers, which means it is programmed. I'm pretty sure the NBA Lottery is programmed as well.
Yeah that's how Lebron magically got on home town Cleveland and Derrick Rose magically got on hometown Chicago even though Chicago only had like a 1% chance that year to get #1 in the lottery. Shit is fake.

Marc Jackson and Van Gundy were even cracking jokes about it being rigged on commentary during tonight's game with the Lonzo Ball being basically destined to the Lakers no matter what. Then after the jokes Jackson was like "nah nah we do things the right way here" then he laughed again.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol we takin ball....fox is not going top 5
More than likely yes, but Magic Johnson was in the crowd when Fox destroyed Ball in the tournament and dropped 39 on him and Fox shut Ball down. You know watching that shit live probably planted the seed just a little bit to at least think of the possibility of taking Fox.

Then you got Ball's retarded ass dad making a spectacle of himself, trying to make himself a celebrity, what team wants that shit hanging around?

Feb 19, 2015
More than likely yes, but Magic Johnson was in the crowd when Fox destroyed Ball in the tournament and dropped 39 on him and Fox shut Ball down. You know watching that shit live probably planted the seed just a little bit to at least think of the possibility of taking Fox.

Then you got Ball's retarded ass dad making a spectacle of himself, trying to make himself a celebrity, what team wants that shit hanging around?
not really...it was one game. lonzo isn't a scorer to begin with, and he wasn't even the one guarding fox. so that whole shit is overblown.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Celtics traded away the first pick to the 76ers, now they have the 3rd pick and the 76ers first round pick from either 2018 or 2019.

Word is they're now trying to trade that 3rd pick to the Bulls for Jimmy Butler.
I read somewhere that the Cavs are trying to acquire both Jimmy Butler and Paul George lol.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I read somewhere that the Cavs are trying to acquire both Jimmy Butler and Paul George lol.
yeah I read that too lol

Celtics are trying to get Gordon Hayward and Jimmy Butler. Cavs trying to get Paul George and Jimmy Butler.

It's like arms race in the East. Whatever teams lands two of these guys might as well get handed the East on a silver platter.