Name your all time starting 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Who is better Bron or Bird??
If you mean who's probably going to go down in history as the more gifted basketball player ... then that's probably Lebron. But then you get into the argument of the different eras and yadda yadda yadda ...

If he can't manage to win a championship though, he'll just be another Karl Malone, John Stockton, Charles Barkley, and Patrick Ewing.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
He failed then, because I'm not sick of it. I just think it's stupid. lol
Got Em!!

If you mean who's probably going to go down in history as the more gifted basketball player ... then that's probably Lebron. But then you get into the argument of the different eras and yadda yadda yadda ...

If he can't manage to win a championship though, he'll just be another Karl Malone, John Stockton, Charles Barkley, and Patrick Ewing.
See now I can agree with most of that. I am just so sure he will win multiple titles though but until he does we cant add that to his resume yet! Thats all I was askin for. Trust me I am usually the first to give the player with the most credentials and longest resume the edge over most but like I said, watching Bron is amazing. U already know I am the biggest Jordan (Bulls) fan and I didnt think we would see anything close to him ever again. Then Bron comes along and Im wow'd yet again. Now he wont be or surpass Mike as I think its almost impossible to be considered better than Mike but he is the next best thing that I have ever seen! I think in a couple more years Bron has it all as far as championships, his place very high in history etc....Got Em!!