Name your all time starting 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
if you put lebron against the type of players that bird had to play against lebron would be lucky if he made the starting lineup every night. you just cant compare the two. and until lebron has more accomplishments under his belt you have to give it to bird.
HAHAHA
Todays players are bigger, faster and stronger
Also the use of zone defense at least gives you a chance of containing someone
Who back in Birds day could have stopped Lebron 1 on 1?

I would put Bird top 5 of all time, but Lebron skill level way higher, and when its all said and done he has the chance to be at the top of the list.

heres my squad

1- Magic
2- Jordan
3- Bron
4- KG
5- Hakeem

none of those guys need to dominate the ball except jordan, that squad would kill on both ends of the floor

Jul 5, 2009
The players aren't bigger, faster and stronger than in the 80's and 90's. There were bruisers and athletes just like now. Who in the league could fuck wit Moses Malone or Barkley or Ralph Sampson or David Robinson or Hakeem or Shaq(The Orlando version)? Not many. And that's just a few of the big men. How many niggas would somebody like Shawn Kemp dunk on with such lames down low these days?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
if you put lebron against the type of players that bird had to play against lebron would be lucky if he made the starting lineup every night. you just cant compare the two. and until lebron has more accomplishments under his belt you have to give it to bird.

No disrespect but u smokin crack if u think LeBron would have a prob in any era starting! LeBron would dominate back in Birds days just as he is now! Lebron is built for any era! He is a freak of nature and is a mega star! Only Jordan will be considered better than LeBron when its all said and done! Got Em!!

I'm sure he is, Larry Bird is old enough to be LeBron's pappy.

You just can't compare the two. Back when Bird played, there was a shit ton of talent. Compare Bird's competition to James', and you'll find that Birds' compeition was much greater. I'm not knocking LeBron, though. He's a really good basketball player. But he doesn't hold a candle to Larry Bird.

Couldnt disagree with u more! Lebron is hands down a better player than Bird! U will realize that sooner than later! Got Em!!

Clutch factor goes to Larry Legend
Why cause he hit game winning 3's? LeBron is very clutch and I think he makes game winning shots most of time when he is in that position! But again Bird has made some game winning 3's or so fourth but dont forget about all the game winners Bron has made also! Regardless I can go either way that and even if I give u that as LeBron is still playin, LeBron is still head and shoulders better than Bird! Got Em!!

Also to me Bird was a better passer.

Bwhahaahahaahah! Yea right! Most say LeBron is the best non PG passer of all time! And even some say he ranks right up there with anyone including PG's! Bron is a much better passer than Bird and it aint even close! Sorry pal! Got Em!!

May 10, 2002
Why cause he hit game winning 3's? LeBron is very clutch and I think he makes game winning shots most of time when he is in that position! But again Bird has made some game winning 3's or so fourth but dont forget about all the game winners Bron has made also! Regardless I can go either way that and even if I give u that as LeBron is still playin, LeBron is still head and shoulders better than Bird! Got Em!!
lol @ cats who think that all Larry Bird could do is shoot 3s. Just goes to show you don't know what you're talking about.

"Now there's a steal by Bird! Underneath to DJ who lays it in!!"

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
lol @ cats who think that all Larry Bird could do is shoot 3s. Just goes to show you don't know what you're talking about.

"Now there's a steal by Bird! Underneath to DJ who lays it in!!"
Huh??? Dog how do u translate that into thinkin I said he could only shoot 3's? U brought his clutch factor and I broke it down. Most of his game winners were 3's! Sure he had steals and I know exactly which play u were talkin about but u act like he did that constantly! I watched Bird and he was great but again he aint in the same class as King James. If u think otherwise then thats on u! Got Em!!

May 10, 2002
Huh??? Dog how do u translate that into thinkin I said he could only shoot 3's? U brought his clutch factor and I broke it down. Most of his game winners were 3's! Sure he had steals and I know exactly which play u were talkin about but u act like he did that constantly! I watched Bird and he was great but again he aint in the same class as King James. If u think otherwise then thats on u! Got Em!!
Because you said "Why? Cause he hit game winning 3s?"

Clutch doesn't only mean game winning shots. How many times do I have to say that?

How many rings does Larry Bird have?

How many does Lebron have?

And don't give me that bullshit about Lebron not having a team around him. He's supposed to be in another class remember?

Feb 5, 2006
JORDAN IS CONSIDERED THE BEST TO EVER PLAY THE GAME, YET SOME OF U DONT EVEN HAVE JORDAN AS THE BEST AT THE SHOOTING GUARD POSITION? LOL WOW!!! YALL ON ONE!!! REGGIE MILLER OVER JORDAN? REALLY?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Because you said "Why? Cause he hit game winning 3s?"

Clutch doesn't only mean game winning shots. How many times do I have to say that?

How many rings does Larry Bird have?

How many does Lebron have?

And don't give me that bullshit about Lebron not having a team around him. He's supposed to be in another class remember?
Dog Jordan didnt win his first ring until his 7th year which is the year LeBron is currently in! Give him time he will win multiple rings! Also Bird has had way better players around him then Bron so dont try to throw that out the window! That means a great deal no matter how good a player is. But hey its cool if u think Bird is better we can agree to disagree because u aint nearly gonna change my mind! Got Em!!