Name your all time starting 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
anyone who puts lebron over larry bird is smoking some rock. this is all time not just current and lebron has not done enough to even be on larry birds level

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
anyone who puts lebron over larry bird is smoking some rock. this is all time not just current and lebron has not done enough to even be on larry birds level
Its all a matter of opinon, but are you kidding.....? I got lebron james on my squad and made up the shooting by adding Reggie Miller.....Lebron can get to the rack anytime he wants......Bird is dope, but i want someone who can take shit over....

Feb 12, 2009
1st Team
PG- Magic Johnson
SG- Michael Jordan
SF- Elgin Baylor
PF- Tim Duncan
C- Kareem Abdul-Jabar

2nd team
PG-John Stockton
SG-Kobe Bryant
SF-Larry Bird
PF-Charles Barkley
C- Shaquille O'neal

Mar 12, 2010
mad props to you bird could take over a game and be mutha fuckin lights out going to the hoop or burying your ass from three point land

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
These are the best players at their position ever in my opinion! Sure u can argue SF & C with Bird & Wilt but to me LeBron is already the 2nd greatest player I have ever seen behind Jordan and Russell is by far the greatest defensive center ever and he had a great all around game so he gets the nod over Wilt in my eyes.

PG. Magic Johnson
SG. Michael Jordan
SF. LeBron James
PF. Tim Duncan
C. Bill Russell

Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
No one is knocking Bird but he cant hold LeBron's jock strap! LeBron is better than Bird in every aspect of the game except for 3 point shooting! As for titles, Bird had a squad year in and year out. LeBron will get his titles to trust me! Got Em!!

Sep 24, 2006
No one is knocking Bird but he cant hold LeBron's jock strap! LeBron is better than Bird in every aspect of the game except for 3 point shooting! As for titles, Bird had a squad year in and year out. LeBron will get his titles to trust me! Got Em!!
if you put lebron against the type of players that bird had to play against lebron would be lucky if he made the starting lineup every night. you just cant compare the two. and until lebron has more accomplishments under his belt you have to give it to bird.

Feb 14, 2004
I'm sure he is, Larry Bird is old enough to be LeBron's pappy.

You just can't compare the two. Back when Bird played, there was a shit ton of talent. Compare Bird's competition to James', and you'll find that Birds' compeition was much greater. I'm not knocking LeBron, though. He's a really good basketball player. But he doesn't hold a candle to Larry Bird.

Sep 24, 2006
I'm sure he is, Larry Bird is old enough to be LeBron's pappy.

You just can't compare the two. Back when Bird played, there was a shit ton of talent. Compare Bird's competition to James', and you'll find that Birds' compeition was much greater. I'm not knocking LeBron, though. He's a really good basketball player. But he doesn't hold a candle to Larry Bird.
thats all im trying to say. bird had way more competition back then compared to what lebron has now