most hated teams by state and continent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
These are from surveys done on the /r/nba and /r/nfl subs on reddit... So it's really just a somewhat accurate representation of reddit users (they don't have any way to check for multiple accounts, some people weren't there to participate in time, just didn't see it, etc.)

National sports blogs and websites started reposting these maps since it's an easy, no-research story with big, easy to read graphics that will get a lot of clicks, but I doubt it's as accurate as a poll from ESPN or a bigger sports site would be.

Jan 18, 2006
the Seahawks one is dumb cuz its simply not true. Theres more Raider fans in California then there are Niner fans and the Seahawks were never really hated by the Raiders even they were in the division. I highly doubt Charger fans give a shit about the Seahawks one way or the other

Feb 14, 2004
^Don't matter if they're bandwagon or not. I see a shit load of non-Seahawks fans up here. For some reason, there's a lot of 49ers, Raiders, Cowboys, Redskins, and Patriots fans up here. A lot of Raiders fans up here, though. That much is for sure. I work with quite a few of them actually and they just keep their mouth shut in football discussions for some reason.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't see how Arizona can hate the Steelers. Every old person/player from Pittsburgh goes there to die.
lol that's what I was thinking

I wish OKC would get a football team. I hate the Cowboys and there's a grip of Cowboys fans here. There's a few Bronco's and Chiefs fans but not nearly as many as Dallas.

I really wonder how fans are going to react if a team relocates to Seattle when they play OKC. That might end up being one of the most bitter rivalries in sports.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Nah man, still in Philly. My brother just moved to San Diego, so I'll prob be visiting, see if I can get a job.

How bout those Steelers? The whole city's ready to fire Tomlin over the preseason already lmao