most hated teams by state and continent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
How bout those Steelers? The whole city's ready to fire Tomlin over the preseason already lmao
Well, I will put it like this. My only complaint about Tomlin over the last several years is his lack of focus on building up a quality offensive line. It seems like he is always more interested in skills positions which usually doesn't win big playoff games. Finally, we acquired a great o-line coach and a solid line (Pouncey, DeCastro, Foster, Gilbert, Beachum).

My main and obvious concern on offense this season is with Todd Haley. If this guy doesn't change his offensive game plan, his ass needs to go! They are saying that he is going to let Ben call his own plays and run the no huddle more often. If this is true, then good things will happen. If that motherfucker Haley calls the same old predictable plays, he needs to be fired by mid-season!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Haley came and Ben wanted no huddle. Seemed like a good suggestion considering Ben won multiple Super Bowls and...you know...has actually played organized football before. But semi-pro golfer Haley was like "nah, we'll just do it my way instead". First 8 games of last season, when we went 2-6, he was like "yeah we don't do no huddle."

Then he realized he was a shit coach who threw bubble screens and hitch routes on 3 and 13, and was like "hmm...maybe we should have a no huddle" and we got 6-2.

To me, that just shows what a fucking horrible coach he is. He should have been fired halfway through the season. Plus I just don't like dude. Even if the Steelers go 10-6 and have a nice playoff run, I just don't want him in our organization.

I hope Munchak makes this line good. We'll see once Ben and Bell play 4 solid quarters. Bell had a pretty low yard per carry last year, and Ben is leading the league in sacks, so it would be nice to have a year where he can actually play football instead of running for his life.

Brownies and Ratbirds in a 4 day period starting Sunday. Can't fucking wait.