Monday Night Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Jazzo @Jazzo Shaniac @Shaniac Vamps @Vamps

thers a few others too

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Those dudes were solid, knowledgable fans. They ain't been around for a bit so I'm not gonna say its cause they suck. The ones that came and disappeared with the quickness were the cardinal fans a few years back

Steelers fans will always be loyal cuz they have a solid history

Cardinals fans? I don't believe it, their history equals a steaming hot pile of dog sh!t

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Thanks Chree

I have been a loyal Steelers fan for over 30 years now and will always bleed Black & Gold (Not fuckin' Black & Yellow)! I was locked up for a few years and since I was released, I have been really busy. I very rarely come on the Siccness anymore and almost never come here in the sports section. If Chree hadn't tagged my name, I probably never would have seen this message.

Anyway, I will always be a loyal Steelers fan even through the down seasons. I supported them when they always lost in the 80's and early 90's (Near the end of the Chuck Noll era).

Another Siccness member who use to come in here all the time, back in the day too, was Stealth (I don't know how to tag his name so he can see this). He just moved to Philly from Pittsburgh and is an attorney now, so I imagine that's why he doesn't have much time to check in here either.

Now that I think of it, I am due for another Steelers jersey. I am going to order my Jarvis Jones jersey right now.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
^ geah its China there some garbage on there but there some exact. You just need to pay attention to what you order. Real rap I seen a lot of good ish from there. I wouldn't order no lids tho prob lead poison your dome lol like I said tho customs will hit you if the order is too large, 10-20 items max still under radar.

Props: DubbC415
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
^ geah its China there some garbage on there but there some exact. You just need to pay attention to what you order. Real rap I seen a lot of good ish from there. I wouldn't order no lids tho prob lead poison your dome lol like I said tho customs will hit you if the order is too large, 10-20 items max still under radar.
or just buy real shit?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Anybody else think the Raiders are going to pull off the upset tonight? I do, I see Peyton Manning two stepping tonight!! Just gotta watch that tight end....

Raiders 24
Broncos 20

Healthy McFadden is always bad news for Denver. TP and McFadden may be too much for them to handle tonight.

Mar 16, 2005
Anybody else think the Raiders are going to pull off the upset tonight? I do, I see Peyton Manning two stepping tonight!! Just gotta watch that tight end....

Raiders 24
Broncos 20

Healthy McFadden is always bad news for Denver. TP and McFadden may be too much for them to handle tonight.
yeah those 102 yards total rushing last season were killer!

You really think Raiders holding manning to 20 points? Ill take that bet RIGHT NOW!

running game of DMC will be useless when down 14+

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Sorry Tony, and youre on your own. I would live to come in here and admit you were right, but I don't think I will
It's good bro, you and T-Rip always got my back. It's good to leave me hanging every once in while, lmfao. It's going to be an upset tonight.... Lotta Bronco fans are going to be pissed and reminded of why they hate the Raiders.

Props: Meta4iCAL