MLS all star game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2005
uh beckham fucked up a couple crosses and missed an open shot from 18 yards, does that mean he isnt a good player?

im not denying blanco turned it over a couple times, but he was breaking ankles, set up one goal and almost several more, and scored, in one half. he is a good player. that is a fact.

beckham + blanco >>>>> entire US squad

Sep 4, 2002
Fedex quit hating! Blanco shits on ANY player on the US squad!

Look at what he's doing in the MLS at this age!

The dude is a fuckin beast, and if you disagree than I might have to question your soccer knowledge from here on out...
First of all Landon Donovan shits on every single player in the MLS, including Blanco...

Oh wow at his age great. he has 4 goals and 6 assts this season in 17 games WOW, my god

Donovan has 12 goals in 15 games to go along 7 assts(tied for first I believe with beckham)

so there goes eveyones argument that blanco is better then anyone on the USA squad. I won't even mention all the over seas players who are better then blanco for example Clint Dempsey and demarcus beasley...

Donvoan is a BEAST this season, blanco is NOT, hes doing alright tho, no where near Kenny Cooper, Edson buddle, luciano Emilio....

Feb 17, 2005
donovan fucking sucked in the all star game, and if it was beckham + blanco vs. the us team, all they would have to do is have blanco take dives and beckham take the free kick it would be curtains haha

Sep 4, 2002
donovan fucking sucked in the all star game, and if it was beckham + blanco vs. the us team, all they would have to do is have blanco take dives and beckham take the free kick it would be curtains haha
Great he sucked in an ALL STAR game he played 45min in.. fantastic. great argument....

I guess you missed the Galaxy/red bulls game before the all star game where donovan scored once in the 90th and almost put another back in stoppage to win the game...

or all the other games he has scored in..

Feb 17, 2005
no actually i dont really watch mls because it is so shitty. i watch mexican league though they have hot bitches in the crowd and the announcers are awesome even though i dont know that much spanish.

seriously though, obviously i dont think they could beat the us team 2 v 11. you need to get the sand out of your vagina and get a fucking life and stop hating on the messicans

Sep 4, 2002
you need to understand that the USA vs. Mexico wether it be the national team or comparing players. its A RIVALRY!

great watch a bunch of Mexican league soccer... it's such a good brand of soccer that you have to look at bitches in the crowd. lol MLS and Mexican league are on the same level... with the MLS showing WAY MORE PROMISE then the mexican league

Quit hating on the USA, and I know you didn't mean 2 v 11 fuckin smart guy... Mexico can't even beat the USA.... USA has lost ONCE to mexico in the last 10 years, that record would be the same if mexico had beckham and blanco when that fuckin guy couldn't shut the fuck up about the Mexican coach and not gettin offered to play for Mexico. but thanks for playing

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
mls is boring.. but the world and even mexico knows that us soccer owns el tri.

espn should have shown the brawl of 30 west ham united fans vs 100 columbus crew 'hudson street hooligans' that went down last week at that exhibition game in ohio...