MLB 2015 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
The Dodgers, Marlins and Braves have swung one of the most complex three-team trades in recent history. The “basic” structure of the deal (though there’s nothing basic about this move) is as follows: the Dodgers will receive right-handerMat Latos*and first baseman*Michael Morsefrom the Marlins. They’ll also add top prospectJose Peraza*and pitchers*Alex Wood,*Bronson Arroyo,*Jim Johnson*and*Luis Avilan*from the Braves. Atlanta, in turn, will receive infielderHector Olivera, lefty*Paco Rodriguez*and minor leaguer*Zachary Bird*from the Dodgers. The Braves are also picking up Miami’s Competitive Balance Round A pick in next year’s draft (No. 35 overall). The Marlins will come out of this deal with three minor league pitchers —*Kevin Guzman,*Jeff Brigham*and*Victor Araujo*— plus the financial relief of shedding the remaining $14.3MM that is owed to Latos and Morse. Each team has announced the trade’s completion.

Nov 18, 2010
Gibbons designated Valencia and Carrera, that fuckin idiot ugh. Colabello is the one who should be going not Valencia.

Valencia will be a great pickup off waivers for some team.

Jan 18, 2006
A's pick up Valencia, nice, i like the A's.
Good to know your not on the hit list anymore lol. Na but if i were u id be pissed that the Jays dont have a better record considering how good of a lineup they have. I see there on a bit of a hot streak at the moment but still.

Nov 18, 2010
Good to know your not on the hit list anymore lol. Na but if i were u id be pissed that the Jays dont have a better record considering how good of a lineup they have. I see there on a bit of a hot streak at the moment but still.
Yeah, the pitching has been pretty flip flop but now that the rotation is set and the 5th man isnt an AAA player the team is looking better. Plus our bullpen has got its shit together. With the A's beating up the Orioles yesterday Jays have the 2nd wildcard spot for the time being.