McNabb going to Washington

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
so would u rather the raiders go after jason campbell??? cuz now that campbell's pretty much out of a job with the redskins they're saying the raiders have interest
no but like someone else said mcnabb wouldnt sign an extension with the raiders and didnt want to be there. why trade a second rnd plus a 3 or 4 like washington did just for a player who will be gone after the year is over. and its reported that mcnabb told eagles personnel that if he got traded to the raiders or bills he would retire

Feb 14, 2004
no but like someone else said mcnabb wouldnt sign an extension with the raiders and didnt want to be there. why trade a second rnd plus a 3 or 4 like washington did just for a player who will be gone after the year is over. and its reported that mcnabb told eagles personnel that if he got traded to the raiders or bills he would retire
lmao

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah the Redskins were the only team that would work for the Eagles that McNabb signed off on. He said he wouldn't go to the Raiders. I guess now he has incentive to beat the Eagles now too.

Kolb vs McNabb will be an interesting matchup, only because i dont get where the hype came from for Kolb

Apr 20, 2003
As a Redskins fan I think this deal is an upgrade from what we had previously, I give JC a lot of respect for playing hard every season with all the changes at the Head Coach and Coordinators but he wasn't cutting the mustard as of late..... I wish Campbell luck! We havent had a good QB since Gibb's era #1 with Mark Rypien(AND Rypien wasnt a stud Quarterback). Yes, McNabb has mileage in his body but I still think he has 3 good years left in the tank and has a great arm, Im just a little upset that Redskins would give up a 2nd Rounder(37th) this years draft and a 3rd or 4th next year when we need player on our O-line. We need a lot of help on the O-line so until we get that addressed whoever is under center is going to have one hell of a hard time passing and I hope Devin Thomas AND Malcolm Kelly can finally step the fuck up cuz those two have been busted 2nd rounders! Like they say another man's trash is another man's gold so we'll have to see how this McNabb pick up pans out cuz we haven't had any freakin luck with our past QB's...

Sep 29, 2003
^well put......I just doubt it will work out for the skins. I see an injury to McNabb in the future.....although I am not hoping for it because I would like to see the Skins competitive again.....I dont like the way dan snyder runs that organization..

Oct 23, 2009
So McNabb's agent and the Redskins are already talking about a contract extension. I wonder how much Snyder is gonna throw at him seeing how he doesn't have a problem spending money.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^I'm guessing a 3 year deal maybe worth 32 million....
3 years after this year? so that would be 4 total in Washington?

I don't see it, plus that would put him in to 15 years in the league.

I think he's got 2 maybe 3 solid years left in the league, if he tries to stick around after that he's gonna be struck with injuries which he kind of already is.

He's a great player, but he has already been banged up. I just don't see him getting a huge extension......... but then it IS the Redskins and they do have an open wallet policy lol.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
mcnabb will get a nice extension, believe that.. its the redskins we talkin bout lol, and they love to spend $, especially on big name players.

i think this is a great trade for the skins, but now they need to address the O line. trade down n get another pick, grab a LT in the first round? theres no way mcnabb can survive wit that o line. maybe a few years ago when he wasnt so banged up but hes not a scramblin QB ne more, he tries to be more of a pocket passer.

i dunno WHY the eagles would trade to a division rival, i thought he was goin to SF or the rams, redskins came outta no where. eagles been makin a shit ton of moves this offseason. also traded gocong and sheldon brown to the browns. kolb did great when mcnabb was out but he didnt win(i believe he was like 1-3 or 1-2), he may of put up huge numbers but wit that potent offense, what decent qb wouldnt? its gonna be intresting now with him and vick. i thought vick would be gone after the season, not mcnabb lol. eagles treated mcnabb like shit from day 1, hes done so much for that franchise and barely got any recognition for it.

Apr 20, 2003
3 years after this year? so that would be 4 total in Washington?

I don't see it, plus that would put him in to 15 years in the league.

I think he's got 2 maybe 3 solid years left in the league, if he tries to stick around after that he's gonna be struck with injuries which he kind of already is.

He's a great player, but he has already been banged up. I just don't see him getting a huge extension......... but then it IS the Redskins and they do have an open wallet policy lol.
No, including this year.... They trying to get him an extention! AND I agree with your comments thats why I said, McNabb possibly has 3 good years left in the tank.