The Masters......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
dont forget about Washington native Fred Couples, the pride of Seattle Jefferson Golf Club leading at 50 years old! Tigers within two with two to play. His whole group is playing some really nice golf

Aug 9, 2006
pretty good weekend of golf, direct tv kicks peoples ass when it comes to thier sports coverage....tennis/golf/UEFA CHAMP and EURO CUP soccer (baseball and basketball 2) all in the "sunday ticket" format=comcast, dish, u-verse have no chance of ever getting another penny from me,
direct tv WE THE FUCKING BEST...

Sep 29, 2003
Anthony Kim had a terrific 4th round....one of the best, if not the best, at the tournament...It's too unfortunate Phil won, I really dislike him but gotta give him credit he played to win. I knew after the 3rd round the jacket was his to lose.....

Gotta give it up to Tiger as well. He was struggling and still finished only 4 strokes back....He did very well for his situation......No doubt. In the post-tournament interview he said he was taking some time off, hopefully not too much. Golf wouldn't be the same without him.

I was rooting for Freddy, favorite golfer outside of the Shark; He played very well and was very much in it until about halfway through the 4th when Phil ran away with it....

@Chree, must be watchin a 20 inch tube television.....

Sep 29, 2003
Anthony Kim had a terrific 4th round....one of the best, if not the best, at the tournament...It's too unfortunate Phil won, I really dislike him but gotta give him credit he played to win. I knew after the 3rd round the jacket was his to lose.....

Gotta give it up to Tiger as well. He was struggling and still finished only 4 strokes back....He did very well for his situation......No doubt. In the post-tournament interview he said he was taking some time off, hopefully not too much. Golf wouldn't be the same without him.

I was rooting for Freddy, favorite golfer outside of the Shark; He played very well and was very much in it until about halfway through the 4th when Phil ran away with it....

@Chree, must be watchin a 20 inch tube television.....