Manning/Brady XIV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady will both be wearing all-red uniforms this game, and both will be wearing #14.

Special rules for this game include:

- No field goals, because they're worth 3 points.
- None of the offenses are able to feature in 3 receiver packages, nor will they be able to line up any 3 receivers in trips formation.
- None of the quarterbacks will be able to snap the ball into 3-step dropbacks.
- Both offenses must attempt plays of 10+ yards on 2nd down to try their best to avoid 3rd down at all costs.
- The game will be played only 2 quarters, because if they removed the 3rd quarter, there will still be only 3 quarters left.
- Both offenses get 14 second play clocks to get the ball snapped.
- There will not be 3 phases of football to this particular game, special teams has been eliminated. After each scoring play, the opposing offense will start its new possession at the 14 yard line.
- Each team gets 4 timeouts.

Jun 23, 2005
It's funny when I hear people say "oh I'm a so and so fan but I hope the rivals team is healthy and playing good. Now no one wishes injuries but fuck that I want your teams all hobbled all the way up to the final game. Especially if you're the rival. Fuck your team!

Mar 16, 2005
good game, wish it didnt end on that type of play, i would have accepted this loss more on most any other type of play..but oh well. denver gave patriots that one, on to KC this weekend