MAGIC JOHNSON KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING WITH THE D'ANGELO RUSSELL TRADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
That's like saying I almost became a pro athlete except 18,000 others got the nod for whatever lame reason. Cmon son, almost doesn't count. Maybe next year.
the point is that gobert is clearly an all-star caliber player and you were insinuating that it's rare to find good players at 27 and up, which is far from the truth

Feb 19, 2015
Reread my statement, I didn't insinuate anything. Man, I swear reading comprehension is shit in the US school system. Now I'm insinuating.

you can't say number 27 has not been memorable when gobert was selected at 27 a couple years ago .. and you said zero all-stars, which is flat out wrong. dennis rodman was 27 overall. other notable players at 27 in the past 15 years=larry nance, jamaal tinsley, kendrick perkins, sasha vujacic, linas kleiza, sergio rodriguez, arron aflalo, demarre carrol, darrell arthur, jordan crawford. that's more than half..and that's not even counting all the gems drafted post 27.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
you can't say number 27 has not been memorable when gobert was selected at 27 a couple years ago .. and you said zero all-stars, which is flat out wrong. dennis rodman was 27 overall. other notable players at 27 in the past 15 years=larry nance, jamaal tinsley, kendrick perkins, sasha vujacic, linas kleiza, sergio rodriguez, arron aflalo, demarre carrol, darrell arthur, jordan crawford. that's more than half..and that's not even counting all the gems drafted post 27.
Dennis Rodman, I'll give you that 1. Historically speaking #27 is not memorable. 1 out of, what 37, represents 2.7% of the draft history of #27. This means more than 90% were not All Stars (I said zero, I stand corrected: 1).

Larry Nance was #20. Kendrik Perkins was an All Star which year? Sasha Vujacic was an All Star which year?

You argue just to argue, you didn't even go with #27, cuz Magic knows lol

:poo:

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Larry Nance Jr was 27, I think that's who he was talking about. Although Larry Nance Jr is a 20 minute per game, 7 PPG guy coming off the bench.....so no idea why he uses that as a great example for "all star quality"

Feb 19, 2015
Dennis Rodman, I'll give you that 1. Historically speaking #27 is not memorable. 1 out of, what 37, represents 2.7% of the draft history of #27. This means more than 90% were not All Stars (I said zero, I stand corrected: 1).

Larry Nance was #20. Kendrik Perkins was an All Star which year? Sasha Vujacic was an All Star which year?

You argue just to argue, you didn't even go with #27, cuz Magic knows lol

:poo:
larry nance jr=27 .. fact of the matter is, there have been hella gems taken 27 and beyond. including allstars.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
That's like saying I almost became a pro athlete except 18,000 others got the nod for whatever lame reason. Cmon son, almost doesn't count. Maybe next year.
I'm not sure if you're actually following the games, but my point was that the dude got dicked by the league. Clearly by all standards an All Star season on a winning team. Whether he got selected in the end is irrelevant. Shit's a popularity contest anyway.