Magic, its almost been 20 years.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I cant believe its been almost 20 years since Magic gave the terrible news, I remember everybody thinking he was in denial, saying he was gonna live along time, everybody thought 5 years max, magic was gonna get skinny, and die, all the ignorant fucks that said stuff like "hetrosexual people dont get aids" "who knows what goes on in hollywood", and all that other stupid shit people said, its really inspiring that he never gave up, to all the other people who get this fucking curse, hope there is a cure someday, its a cruel joke from god, the most beautiful thing on earth(sex with a women, creating life), can kill you, our parents and grand parents talk about how hard they had it, atleast they could get pussy and not die because of it.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
they don't call him the magic man for nothin. every time I see an interview or whatever with him, I can't help but think, "damn, magic man looks like he could still be ballin today."

Mar 12, 2010
the hbo thing was very good and aint it the truth our parents and grandparents complain about how hard they had it but they never had to deal with sex killing them. a little burn and drip never killed no one