IS LEBRON JAMES A TOP 10 PLAYER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
>In regards to Lebron "stats don't matter"

>Defending Kobe "look at these dope stats"

lol
fck bro, I was gonna say the exact same thing!

dude suddenly becomes a 'stat nerd' when it benefits him lol

shaq was the most dominant player in the league at that time. widely acknowledged. that's why the rest of the team got theirs

dude must not been watching basketball then, or just didn't understand the game. kinda like wifey when she watches games

Feb 19, 2015
fck bro, I was gonna say the exact same thing!

dude suddenly becomes a 'stat nerd' when it benefits him lol

shaq was the most dominant player in the league at that time. widely acknowledged. that's why the rest of the team got theirs

dude must not been watching basketball then, or just didn't understand the game. kinda like wifey when she watches games
again .. empty stats in losses don't mean shit. when u carrying shaq while he rides the bench due to foul trouble, them stats are a difference maker

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Lp5aQq4zI[/ame]

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Roflmao @ stat padding, ol you couldn't even avg 0.5pts, 0.5rbds, 0.5 asts in an 82 NBA games season yet refuse to give credit to those hitting triple doubles. Keep playing you gym team bball breh, lol against out of shape old men who never played past freshman hs bball. Lol. I try to be respectful but you really are a dork. BTW Kobe dgaf, he retired and making bank off Nike still, just like Bron will.

Feb 19, 2015
Roflmao @ stat padding, ol you couldn't even avg 0.5pts, 0.5rbds, 0.5 asts in an 82 NBA games season yet refuse to give credit to those hitting triple doubles. Keep playing you gym team bball breh, lol against out of shape old men who never played past freshman hs bball. Lol. I try to be respectful but you really are a dork. BTW Kobe dgaf, he retired and making bank off Nike still, just like Bron will.

the fuck u talkin bout weirdo, hop off my nuts n if u don't agree, state your case n keep it pusin. i would demolish u in 1-on-1. i played for taft high wit jordan farmar and we won city. bet money u never played a lick of organized ball in your life homie. fall back.

stat padding is when the game is decided and you continue going in for easy layups, chasing rebounds, etc. lebron is notorious for this

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tcY9bcv-lXg&ebc=ANyPxKq1dte6ZT863BOMHzWT1Q4jYAW0kYGX1HcJVVyR9LD_SeomsY1sSyB9yjRu6Wrlw1vkY4gukenRU5Uw5tVHpcQmjiCmMw[/ame]

he's also very conscious of his stats, hence why he brought up his triple double after his choke job in game 3. u don't find that odd? smh

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I was a four sport athlete in high school and it doesn't mean shit. Neither does you riding the bench or being the towel boy on the team Jordan Farmar carried to all city. Like I said your opinion don't matter ain't nobody on your nuts you can't take criticism for your shitty opinion then logoff. Unlike you, I don't proclaim to have some profound insight to pro sports and mega athletes who are a million times greater an athlete than I ever was, and ten million times greater than you. Eat a dicc.

Feb 19, 2015
I was a four sport athlete in high school and it doesn't mean shit. Neither does you riding the bench or being the towel boy on the team Jordan Farmar carried to all city. Like I said your opinion don't matter ain't nobody on your nuts you can't take criticism for your shitty opinion then logoff. Unlike you, I don't proclaim to have some profound insight to pro sports and mega athletes who are a million times greater an athlete than I ever was, and ten million times greater than you. Eat a dicc.
you don't know shit about basketball if u think lebron is truly top 5 .. another typical casual basketball fan who drinks the kool-aid and regurgitates whatever espn tells him.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I never said he was or wasn't top 5

idgaf who is top five, twenty, hundred

Idgaf what you think

I rarely watch ESPN unless a game is on because idgaf what they think

lol

you just a nobody who mad at ppl for being somebody and something you will never be

lol

just another American failure and always a wanna be

lol

Feb 19, 2015
I never said he was or wasn't top 5

idgaf who is top five, twenty, hundred

Idgaf what you think

I rarely watch ESPN unless a game is on because idgaf what they think

lol

you just a nobody who mad at ppl for being somebody and something you will never be

lol

just another American failure and always a wanna be

lol

why am i mad? because i'm speaking my opinion and ur salty over it?? fuck outa here