lebron james

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
a map is ya friend to.

check it to see where your local teams play and support cali.

biggest hater of anything westcoast=========czar

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Man get your info right!! I only hate sports teams in cali, not anything in cali!! So understand and comprehend mane!! I will never support cali teams so stop tryin to get the Guru to change his mind!! GOT EM!!

B

Blackjack 1577

^then why was you rooting for the Sac Kings during basketball season?

And Lebron didn't play that good from what I heard...

He was 4-18 and got 8 points and he fouled out

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yep Lebron is my boy, and he will be the shit!! But if u follow hop then u would know he aint gonna be the shit right away!! But I will be the one laughin later!!! And about me rootin for Sac!! I like C-Webb and he is on Sac!! But when I think about it, I dont hate every single team in cali though, just most of them!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
LEBRON JAMES LOOKED LIKE KOBE BRYANT WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT,THROWING UP WILD SHOTS,THROWING UP AIRBALLS...BUT JUST LIKE IT TOOK TIME FOR KOBE ITS GONNA TAKE TIME FOR JAMES TO MATURE...YOU ALL FORGET HE'S STRAIGHT OUTA HIGH SCHOOL...HE'LL BE ALRIGHT

Apr 12, 2003
LEBRON IS WACK SAUCE.

THIS FOO IS TOOOO HYPED UP. HE'S MORE OF SCHOOLGROUND BALLA THEN A PROFFESSIONAL PLAYA. ALL HE CAN DO IS DUNK AND THROW LOOPS. HE CAN'T DO THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THOUGH (SHOOT). CLEVELAND'S GONNA BE WACK. THEY HAVE TOO MANY PLAYERS IN THE SAME POSITION. THAT SHIT WIT LEBRON PLAYING PG AIN'T GONNA FLY. SOMEONES GONNA HAVE TA SACRAFICE MINUTES. IT SHOULD BE THAT ROOK (WACK ASS LEBRON)