Lebron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Yeah Lebron has had a couple of bad games in a row but that can happen to any athlete. He's still Lebron though and I'll be surprised if he doesn't bust out at least a 40 point propably even a 50 point game before the end of this series.

Jun 23, 2002
lebron is still the shit. he just needs another guy that is actually decent to help him out a la jordan/pippen. if lebron was on a good team like the lakers instead of the scrub cavs theyd be tearin shit up waaaaay more than the lakers are now

May 3, 2002
lebron is still the shit. he just needs another guy that is actually decent to help him out a la jordan/pippen. if lebron was on a good team like the lakers instead of the scrub cavs theyd be tearin shit up waaaaay more than the lakers are now
Can't compare him to Jordan, Jordan made Pippen better that's what great players do

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
if lebron was on a good team like the lakers instead of the scrub cavs theyd be tearin shit up waaaaay more than the lakers are now
LOL.. this is the dumbest statement I've heard in a while.... those scrub Cavs had themselves in the game in game 1. It was LeBron that was playing like a scrub.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
And yeah, we have to stop with the Lebron/Kobe comparisons. I've been saying since last season that Kobe would have not let his squad get swept in the NBA Finals. LeBron has to find a way to step up even if he has to score 50 points. It's time to be a ball hog now or else his team is going to get swept again.

Jun 23, 2002
LOL.. this is the dumbest statement I've heard in a while.... those scrub Cavs had themselves in the game in game 1. It was LeBron that was playing like a scrub.
Yea, you're right, the Cavs dont rely on Lebron James at all. Dumbass. I mean, everyone can see he doesn't make that team go. maybe he should just sit out the rest of the series?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yea, you're right, the Cavs dont rely on Lebron James at all. Dumbass. I mean, everyone can see he doesn't make that team go. maybe he should just sit out the rest of the series?
Stop puting words in his mouth, or is your reading level that low? he never said the cavs dont rely on Lebron, actually he said they DO rely on Lebron, but that he choked, and let his whole team down, which is 100% correct.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Good lookin' out Arson! I've said it and I'll say it again obviously that fool "D.idn't I.ncorporate R.eading B.ooks" in school when he claimed he was Doing It Real Big.

LeBron has been getting some good looks but he hasn't been knocking them down. Check his shooting percentage in the series. Yes the Celtis D gets credit too but LeBron has to step up and knock some shots down. His teammates actually played pretty good in game 1 and they had an opportunity but LeBron choked and missed that layup.

Jun 23, 2002
Stop puting words in his mouth, or is your reading level that low? he never said the cavs dont rely on Lebron, actually he said they DO rely on Lebron, but that he choked, and let his whole team down, which is 100% correct.
Ah, this fool again. Always comin out the sidelines followin me around talkin some shit. Then he never replies, just disappears like a true bitch.

What IM saying, if you two ediots realize, is that LBJ is only human. He's gonna have off nights even if he does get good looks. Especially against a toughh Boston D.

I said he needs a good #2 scorer to help him out. Who does he have now? Delonte West? Joe Smith? Yea they might have been in game 1, but not in game 2. LBJ did play shitty again but the rest of his team mates also didnt show up