LEBRON JAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
you think this guy will ever win a championship EVER? especially with the Cavs? the Cavs are good... but they're not good enough to compete with the more elite teams like detroit and miami in the eastern conference

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
lebron isn't selfish... he just has team mates like damon jones and eric snow who cant make a bucket so what else is there for him to do... they need a low post threat like chris bosh... then they'll be contenders

Aug 20, 2004
djgo said:
you think this guy will ever win a championship EVER? especially with the Cavs? the Cavs are good... but they're not good enough to compete with the more elite teams like detroit and miami in the eastern conference
Didnt Cleveland end Detroits win streak 2 weeks ago???And Miami the week before that???

Cleveland is 20-13 with key wins over Detroit,Miami,Philly and Indiana...

Cmon guy...if youre gonna make a statement...make sure you get your facts straight...

Aug 4, 2002
He will win a championship as soon as he and his team realize that the team NEEDS to revolve around him to win. They got an okay group of support players, but without Lebron the team is ass.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol my bad, i was tired as fuck when i wrote that, lemme rephrase it, I dont think he will get a ring, he is a complete player, but not as good as lets say AI, his teammates are decent, but 1 man doesnt win rings. Kobe is a selfish ass player but hes won rings, due to great coaching, and great cast surrounding him, IMO Lebron has neither, and until he can get some proper teammates, they will get eliminated from playoffs early every year until they can get some above average players

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Young Cutthroat said:
^^^ Kobe hasnt even led his team to the playoffs since he's been the key player. He won the championships because of Shaq.

That's mostly true. He didn't win because of shaq, he won with shaq...i don't see shaq with any champion rings kobe doesn't have...

and lebron is 21...he's got around 2 decades left in the league if he plays his cards right, of course he's bound to win a championship unless he's as unlucky as karl malone...

Aug 20, 2004
Chree said:
lol my bad, i was tired as fuck when i wrote that, lemme rephrase it, I dont think he will get a ring, he is a complete player, but not as good as lets say AI, his teammates are decent, but 1 man doesnt win rings. Kobe is a selfish ass player but hes won rings, due to great coaching, and great cast surrounding him, IMO Lebron has neither, and until he can get some proper teammates, they will get eliminated from playoffs early every year until they can get some above average players
Ok..i dont understand how people are syin that LeBron isnt surrounded by descent players...have you seen thier roster???

Let me show you his "non exsistant" supporting cast

Larry Hughes
Drew Gooden
Damon Jones
Eric Snow
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Luke Jackson

THats not a "descent" supporting cast???LOL...wow....ive heard everything now...

May 15, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
That's mostly true. He didn't win because of shaq, he won with shaq...i don't see shaq with any champion rings kobe doesn't have...

and lebron is 21...he's got around 2 decades left in the league if he plays his cards right, of course he's bound to win a championship unless he's as unlucky as karl malone...
But damn, at least Shaq has led every team to the playoffs that he's been on. Kobe has yet to lead a team to the playoffs.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Young Cutthroat said:
But damn, at least Shaq has led every team to the playoffs that he's been on. Kobe has yet to lead a team to the playoffs.
SHAQ HAS MORE TALENTED PLAYERS AROUND HIM IN MIAMI THAN KOBE DOES,,,PUT SHAQ IN TODAYS LAKER SQUAD INSTEAD OF KOBE THEY PROBABLY WIN MORE GAMES,MAYBE..BUT THEY STILL WOULDNT BE AT THE TOP OF THE WEST...

May 15, 2002
WiCkEd said:
SHAQ HAS MORE TALENTED PLAYERS AROUND HIM IN MIAMI THAN KOBE DOES,,,PUT SHAQ IN TODAYS LAKER SQUAD INSTEAD OF KOBE THEY PROBABLY WIN MORE GAMES,MAYBE..BUT THEY STILL WOULDNT BE AT THE TOP OF THE WEST...
They probably wont be at the top of the west, but they'll still make the playoffs every year tho.

Dec 2, 2004
Larry Hughes
Drew Gooden
Damon Jones
Eric Snow
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson? are you kidding me? Lets not add luke jackson to that list he has been a bust and a shitty ass shooter for this cavs team.

Let me break it down.

Eric Snow

Pros-- Veteran Leader, Great defensive gaurd. Yes.. I said great. The man can make his shot if he shoots them. Very smart basketball player.

Cons-- Not a great Offensive point gaurd and cannot push ball down the court according to charles barkley...

Drew Gooden

Pros-- great and very talented forward(the man make crazy fade away shots with hands in his face, great low post moves) very athletic. Very good rebounder.

Cons--- not consistant enough

Damon Jones

Pros--- One of the best three point shooters in the league. mehhh... Alright defender.

Cons--- Makes bad shot decisions...cannot drive to the hole. Cant create his own shot. Just a shooter he cant do anything else.

Larry Hughes

Pro-- Great defender. Um.. He can knock down the J. He can drive. Offensive skills are average i think.

Cons-- Fades from the offense every now and then.

Big Z

Pros--- Great J for a big man. Lebron james is great for drawing double teams and then dishing it out to big z for a midrange jumper which will go down 3 out of 5 times. Has great footwork. Low post moves are one of the best in the league. Great at drawing fouls. Shoots 85% from the line.
Great Offensive rebounder(great for tip ins)

Cons--- Very uncordinate. Not very strong. An average defensive rebounder. Gets pushed around in the paint by other big man alot. Very injury prone. Defensive game sucks.

Ira Newble

Pros-- good defender. very strong. good shot blocker.

Cons--- Offensive game is horrible.

Donyelle Marshall

Pros--- Good three point shooter. A catch and shoot kinda guy. Can easily fake defenders with a pump fake and drive to the hole for a layup or foul. alright rebounder

Cons--- your avg player. out of shape. his best days are behind him. now he just a spot up shooter.

Lebron

Pros --- good rebounder. great passing skills. lets the game come to him. very smart and sees the court like no one else. one of the best in the league at drawing fouls. most people don't know this but 80% of lebrons game is getting to the line. shoots 50% from the field. takes an avg of 20 shots a game. make his teamates better. offensive skills are good. not great.. good. Like i said he gets most of his points at the free throw line. the fastest guy in the league. 3 strides to get down the court. a flying beast... very good at passing out double teams or splitting double teams.

Cons-- not your fancy wrap around/360 layup type a guy like vince or kobe. tends to fade away when shooting most of his threes.. avg defender. not many weaknesses.

Dec 2, 2004
^and last season the lakers dindn't make the playoffs.

this year isn't any different. he still shooting the ball 30 plus a game.

look at lebron. tonight he shot 18 of 28 from the field. had 46 pts 7 rebounds and 8 assist. 8 double doubles this year including 1 triple double this year.

kobe has like 2 doubles doubles. this man shoots too much. granit he did shoot 18 for 31 when he had 62 that night. but the man had no assist. i just don't understand how some people out there would still say that lebron is not up their yet with guys like kobe and tmac. i think he's better then both these guys. yes right now. theres no 3 years and he will be... blah blah the man is epitome of a team player. fuck kobe and fuck tmac.