LA Rams and Los Angeles SuperChargers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I respect that more (recycling space) than building on virgin ground. Whenever the next intelligent species comes along, they are going to see rubble all over the place and wonder what kind of dumbass builds on top of all the soil.....that was intended to sustain mammals through food source production.....Humans, smart enough to use a thumb, dumb enough to ruin everything in it's path.
I doubt the greedy fuck Dean Spanos chose the lima bean factory because of recycling lol. The point of me laughing at the post is the city of LA and all of the incorporated cities within the LA metro area don't give a flying fuck about the Chargers. No city within LA was willing to give them anything, they had to settle renting an old lima bean factory 45 miles (2-3 hours in LA traffic) from where the Rams stadium is being built.

The Chargers are such a pathetic team right now they're literally taking scraps. Their HQ is an old lima bean factory and they'll be playing in a 27,000 seat soccer stadium for 3 years because none of the 5 NFL sized venues in the area want them lol and when the new stadium opens they're simply tenants of another team owner's venue.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Nope they are charging more. They sold out season Tix in March and more than doubled them in cost.
and you notice how they refuse to release numbers on how many season tickets were even available in the first place?

Last year I was invited to come to San Diego for 3 different games. Two of them were shitty non conference games against shitty teams and the cheapest tickets in the nosebleeds were $90 and the Raider game the cheapest tickets in the nosebleeds were close to $300.

Right now there are regular non conference games against shitty teams in LA going for $120 in a stadium less than half the size and if those tickets still go unsold those prices will drop. Are they selling for more? Sure, but for most games you can get tickets for not much more and the venue is tiny.

They have to sell out every game this year at an average ticket sale price point of $200 per ticket to break even at the $4.8 million ticket sales per game they made last year in San Diego. The best they can do in completely optimal conditions is break even. They definitely aren't making more money.

They haven't even sold out their regular season home opener yet.

What happens when they move in to the 70,000 seat stadium in Inglewood if they can't sell out 30,000 in Carson, which is actually closer to their old fan base in San Diego than Inglewood is? lol

The news on like every sports website today is saying both the NFL and the Spanos family are freaking out over lack of ticket sales.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You could be right, at the end of the day San Diego should be happy they are rid of that shitshow. They don't need two awful teams. I'm glad we are starting to see these elitists build their own stadiums... I get free Tix to sporting events, I ain't paying for that bullshit, tho I will pay to see raiders game in Vegas at least once just because.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm just going by what I'm reading, so it might be all wrong and just be clickbait doom articles these reporters like to write. Honestly I do have bias though as I hope the Chargers epic fail in LA solely because Dean Spanos is a piece of shit. So maybe I'm reading into these articles a little too much and hoping they're true.

The thing I'm looking forward to most is when the Chargers finally move into Inglewood and the Raiders come in to town and the entire stadium is Silver and Black, it's gonna be hilarious.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Rams couldn't even fill half of the Coliseum on opening day. USC had a game there the night before and sold 80,000 tickets lol

People could get tickets for only $6 too and still nobody came.

Rams or Chargers better hit the playoffs and get some interest or NFL in LA is dead

Damn and they crushed it too. LA just don't respect football. Then again who wants to pay for that overpriced everything bullshit and not even get a blowjob out of it lmao