KYRIE IRVING REQUESTED A TRADE BECAUSE LEBRON JAMES HINDERS TEAMMATES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
this has got to be one of the dumbest things i've ever read

it's cool that you write articles man, but you have such an agenda before you begin writing that each piece of full of stupid shit, not talking smack either but frfr

do you know what a go-to guy means??

this is statistically proven.

kyrie irving averages more shot attempts than lebron .. he is their go-to guy on offense. period.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i'm not a big espn guy but this is a good article:

Does Kyrie Irving have a Kobe Bryant or LeBron James problem? - NBA

also touches on how terrible kobe was when he tried to be the man. and how bad kyrie was when he was the man (which included a seven game sample where lebron sat out to 'go to miami', and the cavs lost six out of that seven).

did you start watching basketball recently? or maybe if you are on the younger side, you hadn't a chance to see kobe play in the late 90's and early to mid 2000's. giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Feb 19, 2015
i'm not a big espn guy but this is a good article:

Does Kyrie Irving have a Kobe Bryant or LeBron James problem? - NBA

also touches on how terrible kobe was when he tried to be the man. and how bad kyrie was when he was the man (which included a seven game sample where lebron sat out to 'go to miami', and the cavs lost six out of that seven).

did you start watching basketball recently? or maybe if you are on the younger side, you hadn't a chance to see kobe play in the late 90's and early to mid 2000's. giving you the benefit of the doubt.
you gota be a straight retard to think kobe struggled as the man when he won back-to-back with gasol as his second option and no other allstars on the team besides him lmao

espn is notorious for their anti-kobe/pro-lebron agenda, might as well post a fox news update to prove that trump is a great president smfh

early 90's, kobe was outa high school developing behind eddie jones .. early 2000's he was the focal point of a threepeat .. mid 2000's he led d-league level rosters to the playoffs. as soon as he got a mid-tier all-star on his team, they automatically became contenders. kobe has won with way less than lebron and its not even close......in the west.

kyrie never had the chance to be the man .. he was the man on terrible teams when he was 20-21, but that's too small a pre-prime sample size to use against him, young'n

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
kyrie never had the chance to be the man .. he was the man on terrible teams when he was 20-21, but that's too small a pre-prime sample size to use against him, young'n
Breh..... Do you know where Kyrie ranked as a PG on defensive presence, statistically, last season? 70th

He may be a top 15 PG, but regardless of him wanting to be the man and a team giving him that opportunity, he hasn't proven he is capable of it. Yes he is a solid and impactful offensive player, but you have to prove the ability to change the game on both ends of the floor.

That's my opinion, whether you like it or not.

Now with that all said, there are plenty of teams that are willing to give him the opportunity, it doesn't mean he will lead any of them to the promised Land.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
Breh..... Do you know where Kyrie ranked as a PG on defensive presence, statistically, last season? 70th

He may be a top 15 PG, but regardless of him wanting to be the man and a team giving him that opportunity, he hasn't proven he is capable of it. Yes he is a solid and impactful offensive player, but you have to prove the ability to change the game on both ends of the floor.

That's my opinion, whether you like it or not.

Now with that all said, there are plenty of teams that are willing to give him the opportunity, it doesn't mean he will lead any of them to the promised Land.

lmao your opinion is your opinion, but ur vastly underrating him bruh

"top 15 point guard" and "solid offensive player" lol cmon now

it just goes to prove the article right .. lebron gets a bulk of the glory, thus kyrie doesn't get the credit he deserves.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
you gota be a straight retard to think kobe struggled as the man when he won back-to-back with gasol as his second option and no other allstars on the team besides him lmao

espn is notorious for their anti-kobe/pro-lebron agenda, might as well post a fox news update to prove that trump is a great president smfh

early 90's, kobe was outa high school developing behind eddie jones .. early 2000's he was the focal point of a threepeat .. mid 2000's he led d-league level rosters to the playoffs. as soon as he got a mid-tier all-star on his team, they automatically became contenders. kobe has won with way less than lebron and its not even close......in the west.

lol your whole argument fails when you conveniently fail to acknowledge the struggles kobe had between shaq leaving to pau and them (2002-2008). kobe himself was a BEAST, I'll admit that, but the team was unsuccessful.

and lol at dismissing a prime pau, bynum who was coming up, prime lamar odom and artest as nothing. that team was beasty af and to say otherwise is revisionist history

but kyrie loves kobe so I could see why you cape for him. bcuz yall both on kobe's nuts something terrible

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

it just goes to prove the article right .. lebron gets a bulk of the glory, thus kyrie doesn't get the credit he deserves.
lebron made them instant championship contenders but you think kyrie deserves the credit. that shit is lol af

like I said, you write w a clear anti lebron so it is what it is

Feb 19, 2015
lol your whole argument fails when you conveniently fail to acknowledge the struggles kobe had between shaq leaving to pau and them (2002-2008). kobe himself was a BEAST, I'll admit that, but the team was unsuccessful.

and lol at dismissing a prime pau, bynum who was coming up, prime lamar odom and artest as nothing. that team was beasty af and to say otherwise is revisionist history

but kyrie loves kobe so I could see why you cape for him. bcuz yall both on kobe's nuts something terrible
kobe was a beast from 2002-2008. best player in the league, hands down ... the fact that he took those dleague rosters to the playoffs a couple of those years was INCREDIBLE and a testament to jus how good he really was.

them 2009-2010 laker teams was not even playoff teams witout kobe .. kobe jus made em all appear to be better. pau was a good, not great big, known for being soft, but still an all-star (the only one on that team) .. bynum was good but always injured and averaged like 7 points and 5 rebounds in limited minutes vs. the celtics..odom was a good player off the bench, but known as an inconsistent underachieve before kobe made him a champion (never an all-star)..artest was way out of his prime and could barely move laterally by the time he got to LA...what u fail to realize is that the reason those teams looked so good was because of how great kobe was and how much he made his teammates look better than they actually were .. we're talking about the guy who got players like smush parker, shannon brown, kwame brown etc. PAID.

trust me homie .. i followed all them teams closely and watched virtually every game. i know what i'm sayin. lebron WOULD NOT win a championship with Pau Gasol as his second option..wouldn't even get close.

Feb 19, 2015
lebron made them instant championship contenders but you think kyrie deserves the credit. that shit is lol af

like I said, you write w a clear anti lebron so it is what it is
stop acting like lebron went there by himself and like they didn't change the entire roster smh. it would be sad if lebron was on a superteam and they WERENT contenders.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

My opinion has a foundation in statistical fact. Being ranked 70th at his position on the defensive side of the ball is horrid. What great PG, who led their teams (not playing 2nd fiddle, but led their teams) to multiple NBA Finals, ranked worse than a 2nd string PG? If he continues that play while 'being the man' if and when given that chance, he not going to the finals breh, not once.

You cannot deny LeBron's offense alone has allowed Kyrie to be successful offensively. What's his excuse for having a 3rd stringer defensive game?

Kyrie gets plenty of credit, you are just professing he is something greater than he has proven to be and that is pure speculation and truth be told we have seen this "be the man" thing play out for many guys who didn't do a damn thing with it.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Im just happy that FINALLY a player put the Wolves as a preferred destination.

I like Kyrie, but Im not sure I want him. Teauge is a better defender and better overall team fit. Not to mention, we have alot of mouths to feed already.

Feb 19, 2015
My opinion has a foundation in statistical fact. Being ranked 70th at his position on the defensive side of the ball is horrid. What great PG, who led their teams (not playing 2nd fiddle, but led their teams) to multiple NBA Finals, ranked worse than a 2nd string PG? If he continues that play while 'being the man' if and when given that chance, he not going to the finals breh, not once.

You cannot deny LeBron's offense alone has allowed Kyrie to be successful offensively. What's his excuse for having a 3rd stringer defensive game?

Kyrie gets plenty of credit, you are just professing he is something greater than he has proven to be and that is pure speculation and truth be told we have seen this "be the man" thing play out for many guys who didn't do a damn thing with it.

so where are james harden, isaiah thomas, russell westbrook ranked defensively? even lebron was terrible defensively this year....basketball metrics are based on team play. so if kyrie was playing for a team like golden state or san antonio, his defensive metrics would be way up. pretty much all the mvp candidates this year are poor defenders according to the stats. still, "top 15 point guard" is selling him WAY short homie.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I will
so where are james harden, isaiah thomas, russell westbrook ranked defensively? even lebron was terrible defensively this year....basketball metrics are based on team play. so if kyrie was playing for a team like golden state or san antonio, his defensive metrics would be way up. pretty much all the mvp candidates this year are poor defenders according to the stats. still, "top 15 point guard" is selling him WAY short homie.
Harden (SG) 31ST
Thomas (PG) 64TH
Westbrook (PG) 80TH

None of them have led their teams to the Finals as "the man."

I do understand your point on team play.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Read today only a couple of teams have given the Cavs an offer for Kyrie and most of the offers have been dogshit. The only team with a decent offer is the Wolves who are willing to give up Andrew Wiggins, but the Cavs want more than just Wiggins.

Today Dan Gilbert said Kyrie is signed with the Cavs for 2 to 3 years and he expects him to show up to training camp. lol

Feb 19, 2015
I will

Harden (SG) 31ST
Thomas (PG) 64TH
Westbrook (PG) 80TH

None of them have led their teams to the Finals as "the man."

I do understand your point on team play.
no, they didn't make finals, but westbrook was the mvp of the league..duno where those numbers are from but isaiah was said to be the worst defender in the league statistically and just from the eye test, harden is a worse on-ball defender as well.

either way, i'm not even saying kyrie would lead a team to the finals as the man..that's yet 2 be seen. what i am saying is that if u team him up with 2 other franchise players out east, he's a lock to make it.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005