Kings Vs Sharks Round 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
The Sharks are playing flat.... They look a bit off and just dont seem to have the killer instinct, maybe last game took a bit out of them

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
The Sharks are playing flat.... They look a bit off and just dont seem to have the killer instinct, maybe last game took a bit out of them
i think there tired/body's are beat up, kings play a hard hitting games also Kings playing alot harder, San jose don't wanna let LA back in this series

Nov 18, 2010
Damn kings are making sharks look awful now. SJ is playing with zero urgency and I think McClellan rattled Neimi's confidence. Quick stayed in despite playing pretty shit (not entirely him) and that is with the young beast Jones on the bench.

Stalock played very solid though, I wonder if he will get the game 6 start.

All I know is game 6 is gonna be dope.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
if the sharks dont win this game tonight, they have no chance at the cup regardless of if they can pull off a game 7.

mclellan needs to change all the lines, and the fuckin game plan. kings dominated, and got to all loose pucks first even when they were on the penalty kill.

sharks need to chip the puck in deep after they cross center ice, and then play La defensemans bodies instead of the puck. you make their defense tired, and shower moody quick with ice, they become a different team